Reviews for Regrets
SharpestSatire chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Omgosh. OMGOSH. I love this. One of the best Mentalist fanfics EVER. *hyperventilates* So so so so amazing. I adore it. I love it. Is there a sequel? Can you write one?
boutondor chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
This was by far the best UST/friendship Jane/Lisbon fic I've read. It's also, again by far, the best Red John fic I've read. It was just wow. From the first word to the last. Bravo.
boutondor chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
"He wondered why she would try so hard. Not that she didn't work tirelessly at any case she received, but to know a case like she knew this. It surprised him that someone besides him could be so focused on putting Red John away.

Why?"

Because she loves, you idiot!

Okay, this fic has got to be one of the best, if not THE BEST, Red John fic I've read.

Love, love, love!
boutondor chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I loved Lisbon's backstory and it totally makes sense and is in-character that she would confide to Jane then and there.

Okay off to chapter 5.
boutondor chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Oh. My. God.

This story gives me a knot in my stomach and my throat. I love it so much. Okay, I'm out of words to say how great it is and I also want to get to chapter 4 ;)
boutondor chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
So heartbreaking.

My favourite bit is obviously the two seconds Jane and Lisbon ran into each other. I also loved the team's concern for Jane.

And the end of this chapter is quite chilly.
boutondor chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was an amazing first chapter. I think my favourite part was Van Pelt telling Jane that his wife would be ashamed of him.

I also loved the bit when Jane discovered tasered Lisbon and when she was first knocked unconscious and he almost stayed with her.

Anyway, already read chapter 2 and will review now. My net connection had stopped working.
Bkcbookworm chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Amazing story! You definetely held me spellbound throughout the entire piece. Please please please PLEASE write a sequal! :)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Wow this was really really intense. I loved reading it. I really liked the ending. It gave the characters alot of growth in a sensible, complete manner. The characters really seemed to ring true to me. I loved how lisbon pulled jane away from the edge when he turned catatonic in a figurative sense and he pulled her off the ledge in a literal sense. Beautiful symmetry. I loved teh methaphor Cho gave with the magnets. It was very appropriate for the two of them. I do hope you write a sequal though it's probably unlikely.

Til later readings
Famous4it chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
This story is spectacular! I love it! Your style is awesome and your words are so appropriately used, in all the right ways,the ways that pull at your heart and make feel like you're part of story.

Okay my review is starting to sound disturbingly mushy, but what can I say, an excellent author does that to her readers
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
This story interests me and I can't wait to read more :)
OneLie chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Hey really great story, read it last night and now I don't know what to write in this feedback, but I really loved the story and hope there will be a sequel!

thanks for writing and sharing,

Lie
Jisbon-Fan not logged in chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
Aw, what a sweet, beautiful ending. I loved the last line. Well done and bravo!
tromana chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Oh this was completely wonderful. Wish I could be more coherent about it as you deserve it... sorry.
x.x.Cordelia.x.x chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
wow. i loved it. although i was hoping for a jisbon kiss. you had the perfect moment where she ran her hand through his hair and cupped his cheeks. but it was still good. x cordy