Reviews for Survival: Lost and Found
Ryn of Magic chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
I kind of feel bad for her. I mean, her daughter loved her, but not enough to talk to her. That's kind of sad.
ACndCA chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
I'm just here to say that you are a complete GENIUS!

Your Survival series are amazing!

ACndCA
Stargirl888 chapter 14 . 10/18/2009
Great story. Highly emotional read. Are you planning on a fifth installment?
The Incongruous Infidel chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
i love it so much i hope theres more soon
61wisampa chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
wow... how old is seth anyway? he's not too young is he?
SCREAMINGwhispers chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
Just curious...are you planning to have a sequel? Because I'm curious about what'll happen to Sam.

Whispy
F8WUZL8 chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
Yaay! Sam is not mentally retarded! (lol, i didn't think she was but it's still a relief.)

good, sweet note to end this on, I'll be waiting for the fifth installment in the series!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
i think this has been my favourite of the series so far, i can't wait for the next one though!
Livia09 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
No, the end? You can't be serious. Where's the sequel? Can't wait to hear more about the imprinting and lovely Sam!
LovelyLoves chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
lol, wait, what? the story is over? lol So why is Sam "at home" with the Cullens, and why will her & Jasper be friends; what is her attachment to Jasper? And what are the Cuollens gonna do next? ...
twilight1alice chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
that was a great chapter so i was wondering are you plannung on doing another installment to the survival series...
The Incongruous Infidel chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
omg that was fantastic. i cant believe how great a writer you are. the story was well writen like the rest of your work and the storyline was captivating. please write more, i want to find out what happens
YourDarkMistress chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Yay! A chapter I wont loose sleep over! This one is my favorite so far, and hopefully wont have me up all night! So, did seth realy imprint on Kristen? That would be cool. It would be even cooler if she became a vampire so she could spend forever with the cullens, but I know that's probably not going to happen,so I wont get my hopes up.

Im so happy Jasper's back with the family. I also loved how Sam practicly attacked Jasper. Why did she do that anyway? Oh well, I guess we'll find out. Please update soon! Thanks!
SCREAMINGwhispers chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Wow! So you were gonna update soon! XP Good chapter...I look forward to see what happens next. The Cullens sure won Sam over, huh? :P

Good job,

Whispy
LovelyLoves chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
no, you're right, Seth didn't imprinting on anyone... figured the girl was Leah... I like how this chapter has sown up a lot of the story, and also created new plot twists. What is up w Sam? o :) (don't answer that, I know all things will be revealed as the story unfolds ) ;)