Reviews for Survival: Lost and Found
YourDarkMistress chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
I just realised that in my excitement I spelt 'soon' wrong. Sorry, just had to correct myself ( minor OCD is at fault here.)
YourDarkMistress chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Update SON! I want to know what happens to Jasper! This chapter was so good, and now I cant wait anymore!
F8WUZL8 chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
O_O... NO...! DON'T LEAVE! GET BACK HERE KRISTEN!

I just am really hoping that SOMEONE, maybe even SAM, will give Doctor Scott a slap in the face and tell him that he's a sadistic tyrant. Yes, that would be nice. A sadistic Tyrant. Yes.

And than someone will give tell Miss Kristen Thomas that she's the only damned person who's ever gonna help that one insane vampire, ,and that if she doesn't get back into his room in the next chapter, she's an evil lunatic. Yes. An evil lunatic.

AND THEN JASPER WOULD BE FED

AND THEN I COULD GET ON WITH MY WHOLE DAMNED LIFE WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT THIS FFIC AND HOW GOOD IT IS!

UPDATE! NOW!
M J Azilem chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Very interesting.
F8WUZL8 chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
GASP!

OMG I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! (I'm practically crying for Jasper... and the paper cut... and the apprehenshion for Jasper to rip Doctor Scott's head off... OMG give Kristen a way to feed him! * author!)

Sorry, im not really mad at you, just at your great, evil mind. Update soon!
twilight1alice chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
How long are you going to keep jasper in that hospital i cant wait to read about the rest of the family
61wisampa chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
whoa... keep the updates coming...
LovelyLoves chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
lol, i read an earlier review i posted, & i think i posted it to the wrong story... sorry? hahaha, anyways this is a good story, im really enjoying it as it comes. its got a lot of potential (like as far a where you can take it). i'll stay tuned :)
Priscylla chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
hey, very interesting start. poor Jasper, I wonder why the other Cullens are "gone"... please update :)
YourDarkMistress chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
Oh Please oh please update this asap! Its amazing! Ive been folowing the series, and this is the best yet by far! I just love a tortured jasper...
twilight1alice chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
hey great chapter. you should have her like do research on them. on carlisle and the cullens... and find out they are alive for jasper
F8WUZL8 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
AW :'( POOR JASPER! I seriously felt like, SO sad for him in this chappie. OMG Kristin Thomas SAVE HIM!

Update soon, as in, like, NOW!
F8WUZL8 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
OMC, I so did not see that coming. That is such a good

idea. Update soon!
LovelyLoves chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Good series. The whole fight with the Volturi was kind of unimaginative, but again, I really like the focus on Jasper. The first and last installment are the best. More to come?
Hannai chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
they've been starving him for 5 years? no wonder hes too weak to break out.

i hope you explain how he got there in the first place im so curious!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »