Reviews for Stay a While
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 18 . 9/9
It's so good! Please update! It's been a few years but please!
Siri C-137 chapter 18 . 6/17
Hello!

I will be the first to review in exactly one year—not that it's important, I just felt compelled to state it.

This story "Stay a While" has got to be one of my all time favorite reads ever. I know I have a lot of favorites, but this one stands above the rest.

I immediately fell in love with your style of writing and overall depth and insight into your portrayal of the characters you use. There are so many little snip-bits that actually make me laugh out loud. For example, in an early chapter you wrote "Ace would never say he was an impulsive man. It's just that he was never one to turn down a good idea whenever one occurred to him. And they tended to occur a lot. And very quickly." Or later on when you wrote, "'Why am I the moron!?' the young cook shouted. 'Why don't you ever just say what you're trying to say, instead of pissing me off with shit that doesn't make sense?' 'IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE YOU ARE A MORON!'" God I love those. I don't know why but they make me laugh.

Also, you have some words that state a sentiment that I wholeheartedly agree with that I haven't been able to put into words previously like "...a person can't really be blamed for carrying around some baggage from a shitty life, however frustrating it could be to deal with."

Most stories are predictable but I found myself gliding along for the ride in this one. Some things blindsided me and others made me think I should have seen that coming but I just didn't.

The point is this is an amazing story, and I, for selfish reasons, hate to see it unfinished. I was hoping that you would finish this story for the two hundred fifty some odd readers that favorited this, and probably more including those who followed this story, and most definitely more who will read this in the future.

I don't know when you will read this, or if you ever will. However, I wrote this in the hopes that you would come back to revisit this wonderful story of yours and it's reviews.

And when you do, can you—just to finish this story... stay a while?
JadeRiceBall chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
love this STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
siberianRS chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
This is probably one of the sweetest kiss I've ever read! *drowns in feels*
byungwha-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Sorry, I didn't completely read your author's note when I made that last comment. I suppose it can't be helped if you really don't feel like finishing this story. But I do wanna say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, so there is no need for you to be ashamed or whatever for writing it in the first place! :)
byungwha-chan chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
I do like this story...which is why I'm appalled that you let it end where it is at the moment. You can't just put that kind of cliffhanger and expect us not to be affected! This is an awesome piece of work and I think it is so worth finishing! :)
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Woo Zoro and Sanji! I haven't read anything in this fandom in a while. I really like your characterizations of everyone so far though :)
0-Serendipity-0 chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Good luck with your book!, of course is sad when a fic is not completed, but if you don't feel it, don't bother this fic is dead to you, and is sad that the zosan never happened :( hahaha, have a great life.
ImagineWho chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Oh god! I seriously hope you get bored sometime in the future and decide to write more chapters for this story. I'd wait whatever years it'd take just to read their relationship evolving. This is sort of pure gold and I do Love it.
I'll honestly keep my hopes up.
Good luck for your book by the way.
Hugs! ***
Imperial Mint chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Thank you so much for the update!
Huredhiel chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Ah I love it. Can't wait for a update!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Noooooooooooooooo

Moooooooooooorrreeeeeeeeee it's sooo UGH I LOVE LONG FICS I HAVENT READ SOMETHING I CAN GET LOST IN IN A LONG TIMEEEE. (Not to say others are bad or anything just not long enough to make me forget everything around me).

So, please please PLEASE update SOON! I NEEDED this like a person needs water and it felt so good to FINALLY READ FOR HOURS AGAIN... So PLEASE... Don't take too long!
sylvia1984 chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
this is a really great story
I really want to know what Zoro's new job is
hope you finish this story it's too good not to finish it
berty05 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
What happened? Why did you stop this story? It is soooooo awesome!
Love fic chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I'm loving the fic ... I am anxious waiting for the continuation