Reviews for Stay a While
siberianRS chapter 13 . 10/28
This is probably one of the sweetest kiss I've ever read! *drowns in feels*
byungwha-chan chapter 1 . 3/25
Sorry, I didn't completely read your author's note when I made that last comment. I suppose it can't be helped if you really don't feel like finishing this story. But I do wanna say I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, so there is no need for you to be ashamed or whatever for writing it in the first place! :)
byungwha-chan chapter 18 . 3/25
I do like this story...which is why I'm appalled that you let it end where it is at the moment. You can't just put that kind of cliffhanger and expect us not to be affected! This is an awesome piece of work and I think it is so worth finishing! :)
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Woo Zoro and Sanji! I haven't read anything in this fandom in a while. I really like your characterizations of everyone so far though :)
Damagegoods chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Good luck with your book!, of course is sad when a fic is not completed, but if you don't feel it, don't bother this fic is dead to you, and is sad that the zosan never happened :( hahaha, have a great life.
ImagineWho chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
Oh god! I seriously hope you get bored sometime in the future and decide to write more chapters for this story. I'd wait whatever years it'd take just to read their relationship evolving. This is sort of pure gold and I do Love it.
I'll honestly keep my hopes up.
Good luck for your book by the way.
Hugs! ***
Imperial Mint chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
Thank you so much for the update!
Huredhiel chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Ah I love it. Can't wait for a update!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/5/2014

Moooooooooooorrreeeeeeeeee it's sooo UGH I LOVE LONG FICS I HAVENT READ SOMETHING I CAN GET LOST IN IN A LONG TIMEEEE. (Not to say others are bad or anything just not long enough to make me forget everything around me).

So, please please PLEASE update SOON! I NEEDED this like a person needs water and it felt so good to FINALLY READ FOR HOURS AGAIN... So PLEASE... Don't take too long!
sylvia1984 chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
this is a really great story
I really want to know what Zoro's new job is
hope you finish this story it's too good not to finish it
berty05 chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
What happened? Why did you stop this story? It is soooooo awesome!
Love fic chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I'm loving the fic ... I am anxious waiting for the continuation
Two-Stomach chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
They're such fucking dorks and your such a good writer.
nekonesan chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Say, is this story death and long forgotten? I hope not, its a really good story and I would love to hear more from it, very good job writing it n.n
ougley chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
why ? it was good ( I actually like long chapters )