Reviews for Please, Daddy?
FlewFroggy chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
it was really good. are you going to be making another chapter for this?
she-who-must-not-be-stalked chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
LOL. I'm laughing myself to death reading this one. It's sweet and funny at the same time. I think I've got cavities; reading so many sweet fanfics like this...

Keep it up!
Ailarii chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
omg its aweome i think you got all the character profiles down very well _
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Ha, this was funny. Good job Jo-chan! And I shall not rush you at all! You just take your sweet time, work hard, and a whole bunch of other things! Here's a cookie!(gives you giant cookie in the shape of Sakura's brother) What? He sounded like a cute munchkin...BYE! : )
Xx AmuTadase xX chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really like this going and i will keep reading!

_ really...nice job with the GOING! LOL sasuke and kisuke...lmao XD!
Cherry-Midnight chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
hahaha lol! overprotece daddy! D my daddy is the same!
Fear Die Rothaarige chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A SEQUREL TO THIS !
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Ooh, the competition begins. I still found this funny. Very well done!
Otakugal chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
update!
anissa chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was so cute... loved it... hope u update again real soon... cnt wait to c wat happens next !
my-name-is-V chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
love itt :]
TragedyDawl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
very funny. I enjoyed reading it
Naruto-fan-Okami-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Man, this story really has me hooked! I'm really anticipating it, but since you asked for no rush due to being busy I won't push. I know exactly how you feel, seriously.

I think Kisuke is hilarious, he acts like a stubborn kid sometimes with his over-protective attitude, but at least he's allowing Sasuke to date Sakura. (I get the feeling their showdown for Sasuke to ever marry Sakura should be pretty interesting.)

The final part will be worth the wait!
SakuraPetals14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
another cool chapter please write the next chapter as soon as you can!
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Jo! Big typo error there! How can Kakashi-sama be 44 if Sakura is 20? Kakashi isn't that old. T_T

Other than those errors you got other typos too. Let me guess, you wrote this in a rush didn't you?

By the way, great sequel! Hurry up and write the next one!