Reviews for iSwitch Bodies
Mel-Nonymous chapter 13 . 1/4/2019
I'm not sure if you'll read this given that it's been 10 years since this was updated, but on the off chance you do, I just wanted to let you know what a great story this has been! I just found it today and I wish I had found it a lot earlier lol. I wish there was more of it (like with any good story), but I completely understand that sometimes this sort of thing just happens. Regardless, I wanted to take a shot at complimenting your writing and this fanfic! I especially love the subtleties you've given Sam and just your characterization of all of them in general. So while I'm sad that this hasn't been continued, I'm glad that you took the time and effort to write as much as you did. Hopefully life is treating you well :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
?
Not So Girly Girl chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I love your story! It's really awesome and I'm reading this for the first time so it's my first review to this story. The period part was hillarious. I don't want to offend you or anything but I would appreciate if you could find the time to continue it. And good luck with your stories, they're awesome oh and also your studies.
Anon Y. Mous chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
NOOOOO! Now I'm totally curious D: no fair! Really good story so far though! I can't wait until the next chapter
Anon Y. Mous chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Aww! D: I feel so bad for Sam... I wasn't planning on reviewing until the last available chapter, but that last line just killed me. Awesome writing skills, my friend. Keep up the great work!
theadorable chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
This story is really cool. Just started reading it and couldnt stop. Keen for chapters more in Sam's point of view. :) excited for next update
TigerDiva10 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Wish u would continuevthis storm sorry if I misspell I'm taping
on a smart phoney
lee ann Grace Lee Amy Lee chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
We're so sorry for not respecting your free time. It's just, you're an amazing writer. Please continue writing your story. The ending is awesome. We can't wait for the next chapter!
Amy Lee chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
Hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up
Grace Lee chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
hurry up hurry up hurry up
lee ann chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
hurry up i love ur story hurry and write it!1
Lynabelle chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
Well, I'm one of those people who usually just alerts a story but doesn't review. Then I read your profile and didn't want to offend you.

I think your story is interesting, I enjoy similar stories so I decided to read yours. It sometimes isn't quite... engaging. I like it enough to keep reading but it isn't the best story. And being completely honest, the whole reason I want to read more is to find out what class Sam is taking.

I would like to see more carly's relationship with spencer and her dad and for sam to find something out about carly's mom.

I think your story would do best to have endings like the one for this chapter to keep people engaged.

I like your story and it's interesting, it just has a bit trouble keeping me engaged.
ShayL92 chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I'm hooked on this story now. I wonder what class Sam didn't want Carly to know about. It's so funny to see how they're dealing with being each other.
Emily P chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Wow. I've got to say, this is an amazing fanfic. It was true to the show (the dialogue, for example, was very in character for Carly, Sam, and Spencer), and even though there was a bit of conflict as to how the narration should be written, it was still easy to follow the story. Great job and keep on writing!

- Emily P.
bandgrad2008 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Are you going to continue this story?