Reviews for When In Doubt, Run Home
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
I loved all 3 of these stories! You're a reli good writer, but the ending kinda sucks on this 1, i mean you could have at least told us her decision... :)
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
omg permanet haitus! please tell me which show she choses? ohh and you should really finsih the story its getting really good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH

I MEAN SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS ON FAN FIC

PLEASE UPDATE!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Please update again soon.

I really hope Sonny and Chad don't break up in your fic; they just got together on the show (if you haven't seen those two episodes, they were great) and in your fic (even if you wrote this chapter a year ago, they still just got together now as I'm reading it).

Please update again soon; and please let Sonny make the right decisions (some people do two shows at a time; maybe Sonny could too).
Gabriella Somerfield chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
love it
ayearwithoutchad chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
oh boy great story

as for my opinion sonny should choose mackenzie falls!

Reason: CDC!
SeaCucumbersAndFrogs chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
loved it
mads hats bad chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
urg hate ryan and sharona there buttheads sonny should choose so random and stay with chad.
MoeLilly chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Please Review soon i love the story:)
TheMaineislove chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
please put on chapter 6 soon!

you haven't updated for a while.
Bella1601 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
OMG! Love this story! I absolutely Channy stories! Please update soon and if you need any opinions or any help in any of your stories, im here to help.
Ms. Amanda Rose chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
ive read the last to fics for this and i LOVE them :) and ihope selena does guest star again.. hm. :) lol
ratgirl407 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
Hey I love the fic, but the real reason why I am reviewing is that you said you were mad you couldn't watch "Prank'd" till july 12th, well from the princess protection program thing where you had to count the number of times they said "princess" in there, if you enter the code on the disney website (answer is 086) you can watch the episode "Prank'd".

It was hilarious by the way! lol.
deadheart115 chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
tsk tsk tsk man i hate sharona.

i love this story, update soon please!

oh, and i think that since the title is "when in doubt, run home", i think Sonny will run home to Lucy, and Ryan will be all over her. Is that right? there's going to be a love triangle right? cus Ryan likes her.

wooww...Sonny has so much decisions to make! poor sonny.:(
blahblahhhhh chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
can't wait for more!

please update as soon as possible!

mellie x
DiceRox09 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Ouch o.o

Sharona's soo harsh.

And I feel bad for Sonny.

Like Ive probly said before x]

If I were her Id pick So random cause.. one.. shes still close and can go to Mackenzie falls set whenever, and date Chad.

2 she does love comedy...

and 3.. whats more exciting than playing a different character every day of the week and dressing crazy and everything else they do?

I dunno.