Reviews for Seduction is a Type of War
Her Owlness chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
I enjoyed this story, but I must admit that the POV selection threw me off a bit. The 2nd person POV would have been more effective, I think, if you had done it consistently from one person's POV, rather than switching back and forth every few paragraphs. (Or perhaps alternate each chapter?)

2nd person is difficult to do well, and there were definitely some parts of this fic that were really interesting as written in the 2nd person. However, that POV often adds a bit more ... disconnect between the character in question and their actions, which didn't fit so well with the more smutty Chapter 3. You may have been better served writing this piece as a 3rd person POV omniscient, or limited with alternating "heads" by section or chapter.

Still, this was a joy to read. Thanks for sharing!
Raven Sheridan chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Oh. My. God. :O You have reduced me to a puddle of goo. Right off the bat there's adrenaline and a massive dose of guilty pleasure. I can't believe this is your first lemon. You write like a pro! I love the unique pov. It made me feel like you were narrating my own thoughts and actions, which just made it all the more intense. (I kinda feel dirty even, like you just know waaaay too much. XD) Bren was completely OOC, but lets just invoke Artistic Licence and call this fic smokin' hot. Now, pardon me while I go take a cold shower! XD
Bauerbaby24 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
enjoyed this chapter! good job
Bauerbaby24 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
so hot. love it
stephiet1973 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Hot, intense and yet loving and caring. Great work!
Hikari-Kayko chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
whew! that was intense! _ i usually don't enjoy stories that switch back and forth between pov so much, but this was done so perfectly that i loved it! absolutely beautiful, and for first time smut it's extra impressive.

HIKARi
Alicat76 chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
That was HOT! And also very tender and loving at the same time... a great contrast :) Loved the alternating POV's and the way they seemlessly melted into one.
I-M-BLUE chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
HOT BLOODED!
daffodil7511 chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
This was awesome! :)
Avide chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I think the separate POVs belong in separate chapters.

Just a knowledgeable suggestion.
bitsygirl chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Loved this. How have I not read thru all your stories before now? Let's be best friends.
bonesparticulat chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Delicious, zesty, fun. I love it!
Ace chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Just great. I love fun smut. This piece was great. Switching between pov worked well, and I applaud that, since often sexy scenes are only from one character's perspective. A few heart-wrenching lines (especially in ch.2) and serious steaminess in the last. You have (yet another) smiling reader.
DaLiza chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
I know how hard it is to write smut (which is why I almost never do it), but I think you did a fantastic job with this story. Excellent work yet again!
midnightcoward chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
You know, I often have a hard time reading stories that are written in this perspective, but you pulled it off beautifully. your writing is so wonderfully detailed, something i find a lot of fics are lacking.

And the smut was just the perfect amount of smut to leave my insides feeling like a pile of goo, so well done on that as well.

I'm so glad I stumbled across your stories, I must have read more than half of them over the course of the last few hours! so much for getting things done tonight.

thanks for the warm fuzzy feelings, please keep writing!

MC