Reviews for Undeniable
Please keep WRITING!
Taytay123456 chapter 1 . 2/15
I've read this story multiple times and I love it. I've also read the other version twice; they're both soooo great! Where to start? You have such interesting, wonderful ideas throughout the course of this story. You have a way with detail that caught my attention early on. Also, your humor caught my attention; I found it refreshing. You did an awesome job and I finally decided to review to let you know I'm definitely a fan. :)
Butterfly Wish chapter 63 . 2/13
It's been four years since you updated. Feels like a lifetime. I remember I was still in college when the story was on. They used to be my wednesday fix. Once I got the update email, wherever I was, in class or with my friends, I would just forget everything and read. I wish you would come back and make life better again. I miss Jake so much and I miss all the possibilities that could have happened with the baby...

Please come back for the story...
rachelelsie chapter 64 . 1/1
Loving this story. Please update soon can't wait to read more
AFan chapter 64 . 12/28/2013
More?
Guest chapter 64 . 10/23/2013
Where is the rest of it?
RedheadedPisces chapter 64 . 10/7/2013
Are you planning on finishing this? I hope you are! I so loved Hands on Me and thought doing a story from Jacob's POV was amazing! I really want to see what happens in Jake's mind for the rest of Hands on Me!
ski20 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Too Sad
Anon chapter 56 . 7/20/2013
Lovely story ;)
Anon chapter 29 . 7/16/2013
I think you've found a very rare and healthy balance in this fic between Jake's Alpha instincts and the imprint pushing him to do whatever Nessie says.

I love to see both Nessie's and Jake's point of view to the story, but it's brilliant that they are seperate entities. One story with every scene told twice back to back switching the POV every chapter makes me confused and angry. Like this, I'm loving it :)
Yaz chapter 64 . 7/2/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I really hope you don't abandon this! I love your interpretation of Jacob. I think you really captured his personality and who he is beautifully. When I read Jacob/Nessie fanfiction they usually have a different interpretation on how he would be with Renesmee. Don't get me wrong there are many great Jacob/Nessie fanfictions out there but this is absolutely the best one I have read. You show their love and the extent of it exceptionally well. I have read all your other stories and they are amazing as well! You are really creative and talented and I truly hope that you don't stop writing because you have a gift. I have faith that one day you will finish this story. By the way are you Muslim? Because I am too, I remember you A/N about Eid. Well if you are that's really cool. :) I wish you the best in life! Hope you update!
Yasmeena :)
Twihard222 chapter 64 . 5/5/2013
I really want you to update this! I just made an account but have been reading and reviewing this story and hands on me! Plz!
diana-04 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
OMG! Please update! i wanna know how jacob feels when nessie tells him that she is pregnant.
Tagay2 chapter 64 . 1/29/2013
I hope you continue with this story! Even though its been years.. but still. Jake's version is so much better full of raw passion! And I much prefer the way he speaks and thinks! Jacob for the win!
Xychaela chapter 64 . 1/9/2013
I gave up you ever finishing this story. It is a pity though because Jacob's POV is better than Nessie's. Hope you r alright and life is treating you well.
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »