Reviews for Hidden Depths
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
OH MY GOODNESS! You have to continue, please! Write chapter 3 ASAP! This is so intense! This story is really good, and i can see all the hard work you put into it. This is definitely going on my watch list! Can't wait for chapter 3!
NullChronicler chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Hey, a decent SatAM story! Sadly, this universe gets scant attention, and when it does the quality is inconsistant, but so far I have no complaints and in fact this seems to be coming along nicely.

Don't have much in the way of constructive criticism, but this is only the second chapter so maybe I'll find something to nitpick later. Anyway, good work so far and good luck in the future!

-NullChronicler-
thedarkpokemaster chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
wow this is a very good story please up date soon
Simone Robinson chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
awesome story, update this soon.
Caleb Nova chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I have a great desire to know what happens next, so you can imagine my dismay when I realized this was the most recent offering. I look forward to more of this quite excellent take on SatAM.
CreativeJournalist chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Man, I say you're a real writer. That was really good. Just one thing: send up the next chapter! I want to know how Sonic survived!
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Nice flavor. I like your writing. Keep it up!
An Ji chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
I like the way it's going. The part where Sally got Sonic into the swatbot trolley was difficult to imagine XD sorry otherwise good job! Looking forward to the next chapters.
Flightgirl chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
YES! now THAT's a great chapter! It was exciting, not dragged out at all, and perhaps more importantly, BELIEVABLE! It's like i was there! The descriptions and sequences of events...and Sonic didn't save the day! I LOVE the way you had him captured. It was great, and very realistic. Stop his feet, stop him, right? Amazing. Truly amazing. Wonderful job :D

Congratulations! You made this fic a favourite!
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
OMG! This chapter was DEEP! The seriousness and the realistic stream of events you added is just pure GENIUS! It's like you're reading the story to an actual episode. Kudos on the way you captured the hardships of the Freedom Fighters, especially Sally. I felt sorry for what she had to go through. Update soon!
dib07 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Lolol another splendour! I laughed when Antoine said 'sacre bleu' - dude you must look this stuff up or have a good memory! And when the coyote told him to have a bath to wash the 'charred 'horrible stuff off! And when Robotnik was screaming "FIX IT! FIX IT!" When Sonic was in the Roboticizer. The tension was incredable. Loved every moment. And i know Sally is a brave animal anyway - but what she had to go through was incredable. Snively and Robotnik were in great form. True to their portrayal in SatAM in every way.
dib07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Dude, abosultely perfect! It's like watching a real episode from SatAM! Antoine was done brilliantly! I hate writing his accent too and failed to put him in many scenes with my stories because of how odd and difficult his speech was but you've done it so well!

And i loved this bit: ''Sonic sent her an innocently injured expression. “Cold, Sal, real cold.”'' Unquote.

Lolol that explains his feelings and expression in such a concise sentance! And when ''Snively spoke in his nasally voice'' - you've remembered everything and used all the right words and more! And it was such a great long chapter to immerse us readers in! Can't wait for ze next installment!
Flightgirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
wow, that was one mother of a chapter! But good, nonetheless. It seemed a LITTLE dragged on towards the end, but maybe that was just because it was so long? i dunno. I'm interested to see where this is going exactly, so you know i'll stick around :) I think it's be funny if Sonic actually WAS captured, you know? Because he always saves the day. Nothing horrid ever happens to him, and if it does, it lasts for, like, TWO SECONDS! Anyhoo, those were my thoughts :)
Awdures chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Well written and convincing. Very much the feel of the cartoon. Looking forward to the next part.