Reviews for What if Things Were Different
heredia chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
it s interesting but im don t understand why such clever scientist like hojo don t did such simple thing like change Sephiroths gender or at least, when she started suspisied(sorry if i mispelled this word but i m hope you understand that i mean) for not having dick and having bleeding from the crotch why instead of getting nervouse he is not remove her womb and not give her dick - it s quite simple operations. Im watched hentai "Games with slaves" in that hentai slave girls was given dicks in quite simple and short way without genial scientist around
Karmahitme66543 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Well, I think this is in my faves, but I'll add it again, just to make sure.

This is a great story! I'm sorry if you don't have inspiration for it anymore or something, but if you end up writing more, I'd love to read it. The idea is great, and it's got so much potential. I could help you, if you'd like...

Eh, sorry, I'm rambling. Anyways, I really love this story. Poor Zack, Sephiroth, and anyone else who's starting to think they're gay. lol
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
have you realy givin up on this story becuase thats very upsetting i realy like this fic
the real Marik Ishtar chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
e story...i like it...more chapter's please
AcrylicDisaster chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Idiot Hojo, it was YOUR sperm that made it a girl. You should know, you're a scientist XD
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
I...want to read more of this. I have no idea why I want to, but I do. Since I've never actually played or wiki'd FFVII, this is giving me background into the world I didn't know about. Also, female Sephiroth... that is so wierd that I jut can't not want to read more.

I hope you get some inspiration for this. Keep up the good work
666H666 chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
It looks like you stopped writing this, but I'm hoping I can convince you to pick it up again. This story has a bit of subliminal humar in it, like Hojo's B.S about puberty. Please, PLEASE, continue this story.
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
I couldn't believe how fun I am now reading this...This is the first of all I see...Great idea though I hope it continues. Hehe...
Yusagi chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
ouch.

Like the idea of seph being a girl, though. Interesting twist
Puppet in the Corner chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
Ooh, I love , most of what I write has a gender-bender in it somehwere... continue!
oso-oso chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
I read this... last last year :D I was shocked to see it again with a new chapter posted. great job!
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 6 . 11/19/2003
Cooliness.
star chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Poor Sephiroth. When is everyone going to figure out that she's a girl? Not until later, I hope.
flower chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
Please, please update! Why haven't you updated for a year! Your other stories can wait a few weeks! Just please UPDATE! PLEASE!
star chapter 5 . 10/23/2003
Does Sephiroth still wear those cool knee high black boots? And please have Sephiroth be friends with Zack, but still have no one except Hojo know that she's actually a girl. I wonder how hte game would be affected by this, especially when Cloud, Vincent, Tifa, Aeris, Zack find out. Please don't just go through the game with Sephiroth as a girl. That would be just like having him as a boy.