Reviews for Shame & Guilt
driver picks the music chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Pms!
JadeAlmasy chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Love Bobby! he knows just how to set everything right again, and to say the things that Dean could never say! awesome job on this chapter!

Jade
Aecoris chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Oh is it over? i never would have guessed and then i saw that it said 'complete'. Maybe you should have let readers know that it was over because it really did seem like ther ewas going to be more. I did love the story though.
kirallie chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Good chapter! Go Bobby!
RedDragen chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
A wonderful chapter, I can't wait for the next one
Masterarcher chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Wow. Intense. Wonderful. Bobby was perfect! I loved the way he yelled at Sam and still managed to get the 'I love you' across loud and clear! Wonderfully done! PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
i loved it! poor sammy!
Sastiel chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
OH! Is there gonna be more! I sure hope so!

So sad...Poor Dean poor Sam...
wcfan chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Ah, Bobby. How I love him.

Ah, Sammy. What an idiot.

I support everything that Bobby said in the last paragraph. And he's right about Sam needing to suck it up and face what he did. Lucifer isn't gonna wait around for him.

BTW, love how this is from a first person POV. It makes the story so much more personal.
dnachemlia chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Minor word use correction (sorry, it bugged me):

"whoa is me" should be "woe is me".

Otherwise, the story an interesting take on the situation.
Marlowe97 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Yes. Go Sam, feel guilty and then go on, save the world an stop whining (see, it's kinda difficult to just STOP, because your brother tells you, see?) ... haha.

Good Chapter again. Bobby's great. Knew he would be like that.

Now. Boys, get movin'
babyreaper chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Fantastic chapter, I'd like to say that I feel sorry for Sam but really, he brought it all on himself trusting Ruby? was he insane? I do feel sorry for Dean of course, he did everything he could to steer Sam down the right path and he just threw it back in his face. Can't wait for the next chapter, Please post again soon.
QuierdoMusic chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
“Dean isn’t ever going to kill you. If you haven’t figured that out yet then, maybe you are the one who hasn’t ever known your brother.”

Ouch, that hurt...

But it was a great line and an amazing chapter
Marlowe97 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Oh, I stumbled unto this, and you got me hooked. I like the confusion between those two - pleas go on confusing them.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
ah so close to actually talking to one another and admitting their feelings but so far away! Good job