Reviews for what i go to school for
candyluver chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I LOL-ed so hard when I read this! xD Loved it!
Cherry-Midnight chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
lol!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
LOL OMG YOU ARE GENIUS.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Really REALLY good. Super cute. I LOVE All Time Low. But at one point Karin was having a convo with herself, instead of Ino. For like 3 texts, it was her. but I think the one in the middle was supposed to be Ino... just an fyi...
Ms. cinnamon chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
awesome story! love it!i laugh so much.

Nuclear Burp chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh sweet Jesus, when you mentioned that Karin was Sasuke's cousin, I thought you meant 'Cousin that he's taking to the ball because he's such an unimaginative bugger'. That would have been... creepy.

FYL? FML? Failed your life, failed my life?

Haha! Until the next time, Sprinkles.

Nabanaba
ava in wonderland chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Hahah :)

I love VISA. Mastercard. (Is it VISA or Mastercard?)

Yeah.
pilkul chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
this was an awesome fic! i love the format i love everything about! XD awesome... bybyyu
EmeraldEyes69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
this is soo funny! ha FML!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Omg, what a hilarious story! I swear, I could not stop laughing!

Anyway, even though it was insanely good, I think you made a tiny little error that I doubt anyone will realize, but between the times of 12:28 and 12:30 when Ino tells Karin to tell Sasuke to ask Sakura out, Ino calls Karin a blondie and Karin calls Ino a redhead.

Well, whatever, you did an awesome job with this fic!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
lol cute xD. man i can imagine my friends do tat to me if we were in high school o.o
Bowtie chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
bahhaha, hilarious!
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
it was funny and unique so yeah is this a chapter story?
goez chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
oh some
angelforshow chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
YO ASSFACE.

"Sorry, sorry. My mind just can’t forget the time you broke your chair – AND I DON’T CARE IF IT WAS BECAUSE YOU WERE BALANCING ON TWO LEGS."

THAT SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR. OH WAIT, THAT WAS *MY* FAT ASS THAT BROKE THE CHAIR ON ACCIDENT.

other than that, e prom! go get your shoes.

and i seriously loled at the all time low quoting, because if some guy quoted atl at me through text message i'd be like, "HA ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

i fail at reviewing. oh well. this is everything i would've told you on msn IF YOU WOULD FREAKING ANSWER.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »