Reviews for Apocalypse Unleashed by laceym
gemenii42 chapter 80 . 3/6/2011
OHMYGOSH! it took me like 3 days but i finished the story! it was GREAT! kelsey is a great character(: are you going to make a sequel for season 5?
MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 19 . 10/26/2010
i do not know about you but i would have smacked castiel's hand for touching my wings lol you are the most awesome writer ever!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 80 . 4/25/2010
Love this series, can't wait to read the next one :).
Forevereverlost chapter 80 . 3/25/2010
Oh. My. Gosh.

Absolutely amazing! :D :D :D I can't wait until you do season 5! It'll be so epic! Hahaha. Beautiful writing as always and I LOVE how you fit Kelsey into the story!

Looking forward to the next story if you continue!

Janine

(Forevereverlost)
CastielLover chapter 80 . 3/25/2010
It can't be over! Noo.

Fantabulous JOB! I really do hope that you do continue with the story and write season 5. You are an amazing writer and so are your stories. The ending is a cliffie. Can't wait to see what Lucifer has to say about Kelsey and vice-versa.

Please do continue. :)

MistoffelessTrekyManiac chapter 80 . 3/25/2010
... THE END! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE END!
CastielLover chapter 79 . 3/21/2010
So close to the end can't wait. lol

Well its gonna be sad that it will end but i cant wait haha

It's amazing how you can capture the characteristics perfectly its as if I were watching them, i know i've said it before lol

I can't believe Cas did that, well i kind of had an idea.

I wonder what's gonna happen next. is Cas gonna let Kelsey go before he helps Dean.

Awesome Job. :)

CastielLover chapter 77 . 3/11/2010
Once again you've outdone yourself... This story is truly amazing.

I can picture perfectly what Sam and Dean are going through and it's really something else to see, er, imagine what Castiel went through when he wasn't in his vessel Jimmy. Seriously, sometimes I watch the show and can't help but picture Kelsey there. lol I love Kelseys interactions with the Angels.. and I can feel the comradeship between Kelsey and Castiel...

It's coming to an end! noo.. lol

i love your take on season 4!

can't wait for your next update.

Xx - S.
CastielLover chapter 76 . 3/3/2010
Wow, once again you have done an amazing job.

The details are exquisite, it's like watching the show with the added character of Kelsey.. can't wait for your next update.

CastielLover chapter 73 . 2/17/2010
I love your stories.. i recently read all of your supernatural stories and they are amazing!

Kelsey is awesome! idk what else there is to say but that this is amazing.. i can't wait to see your take on Season 5 and all the new stuff that has happened..

i'll be waiting for your next update!

Forevereverlost chapter 71 . 1/30/2010
Heyy!

Boy, it's been FOREVER since I've reviewed for this story and I feel absolutely terrible about it! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful as always and it continuously blows my mind with how professional the writing and story is!

I love the interactions between Kelsey and Castiel, they're cold to each other, which I find pretty interesting and entertaining. And when Kelsey talks to "Him" which I'm guessing is God, it's really sort of funny. She is cold to him, yet you can definitely feel the connection and the obedience. And God has a sense of Humour, it's awesome!

Anyways, Only 20 reviews. CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY! This story is freaking amazing! It should DEFINITELY have more than 20 reviews!

So, I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to future chapters!

Keep up the freakishly awesome work!

Janine

]
Mandalynn23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Totally HOOKED!
Mandalynn23 chapter 53 . 10/21/2009
Gosh I really love this story I cant wait for more updates! I dont understand why you dont have more feedback/reviews... I might just go through each chapter and leave one now..bc you totally deserve it!

XOXO