Reviews for Down A Crooked Path
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
These two stories are the best I've ever read. Thank you for putting the time and effort into writing these awesome stories.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
the newest daughter chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I loved how he adventually accepted the whole family
Lawlessness45 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Excellent work!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was very good. You did a wonderful job with Jasper's welcome to the family.
Karenn chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You ma'am, have a very special and wonderful gift called writing !Don't lose it, ever.
x
Saij Emrys chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved it!
Conn JS1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Now I've read both perspectives, and I must say, I like Jasper's even more than Carlisles. While some of the time jumps were hard to follow, like the one to the picnic or to the mall, Jasper's perspective on both, his biting Emmett and Emmett's slip up are simply brilliant. Rose is great too - I love fics where she's absolutely in character while still credible and many-layered. And Jasper's feelings towards Esme work incredibe well!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I have found this quite recently and loved both this story and its companion. Thank you for both of them - I am sure I will reread them many times. (-:
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Hmmm. I like your Jasper in this story. It feels ... not quite complete though. But, I'm guessing that it's in tune with the stories so we can just imagine that they live in Alaska, then move to Forks, and everything happens as it happened. :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was a wonderful journey. If you have any more stories revolving around the pre-Bella days, I would be very much interested in reading them.

Lovely work,

Illucida
AllTheOtherNamesAreUsed chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was wonderful. What a great view into Jasper's mind. I love watching his slow evolution from a distrustful soldier to a brother and son. I'll be recc'ing both these pieces in my canon story soon. Thanks for writing.
Brazos chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Thank you for this wonderful story.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
loved it thanks
Jisa chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Loved it!
Emotionless Copy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I must say this is one of the best Jasper stories I've read. We get to see not only the Major in side of him but the son, brother and mate. Its amazing to see the transformation he made from Nomad to Cullen. Great job! This story has it all, from darkness, lust, fluffy to family. You've thought of it all. This story mad me frown, gasp and smile. I loved it!

Civil War Soldier