Reviews for Grievances with Gaara
kiara6936 chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
Why did you stop updatng this story? :'(
Amy Alisa hughes chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Hello I just wanted to say that your stories are amazing and you really have talent. But I has kind of sad that you never finised some of your stories. Well good luck at everything you do and your stories really sometimes made my day thank you so much
amy hughess chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Hi I have been reading your story and its really amazing and you really do have talent. I am just sad that you never finished some of them.
Charm0900 chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
Hello? Did u die or is ur kitty refusing to let u write more of this story? In any case i would love to read more and see how it goes.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
I love your story! I hope you continue it!
XxKaede chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Update please! This is such a great sequel and I enjoy Akira's goofiness :3
wow chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Loved both stories! I would be so happy if you continued, even just one chapter! I need closure! Lots of love xoxo
XXDD Smiles chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
aww, what's going to happen next? :x
SaiyaCat chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Read All the Chapters and Loved Them All Akira Rocks. Please UpDate Soon . . . Thank You!
tyler chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
come on dude please update
sweetchill chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Awww. You haven't been updating for a while TT_TT
xstarshimmerx chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
i really enjoy reading this story!
can you post the next chapter?
. . . since its been like a couple months and stuff but i would like to read more of your writing on this! :D
ShizukaRen-Hime chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
Great story! I loved Issues With Itachi, too, and that's what led me to this one! I loved the attention you gave to her settling in, and I like how you're developing the plot. I'll admit, I'm rather fascinated with the current little thing going on with Madara right now. Excellent work! I can't wait (but I will, as patiently as possible) for the next chapter! This story is so humorous and entertaining! :)
Halo-LessAngel chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I haven't gotten very... far into this yet but I do enjoy it, seeing how I love randomness and Gaara is extremely hot... ;) Anyway, I love your work, keep it up! :)
screwjacob.goteamembry chapter 19 . 3/26/2012
omg! i love issues with itach and this one. i love the sweet moments and when orichimaru said oodles...HAHAHAHA! i hope u update soon!