Reviews for The Legend of Cyro: The Prophecy Begins
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
i also have a character i call one of my 'sides', a black hedgehog named black(FLAMES FROM MY SISTERS BECUASE OF HIS NAME! but i dont care), he can teleport WITHOUT a chaos emerald, the OC i use in my Review RPs is another side of me

black( the hedgehog)-calm yet darkish side

unnamed(thats not his name btw, feel free to give me ideas for his name, but vote on the poll first)( the dragon)-the one i guess is all the randomness locked inside me, i like storms, but i dunno why... maybe the colors?

lemme give you some facts about me:

my real live self is... how do i put this?... very happy most of the time, energetic, and a spyro(#1 on list) and sonic fan(2nd on list)

my online self is IMMENSELY(almost unbearably) calm, trolls minor annoyance, hard levels medium-hard annoyance,

overall me: small builder but huge thinker, HQ picture in head, drawing it makes it worse, art skills 5/15, if i say your drawing is great, its probably just REALLY well drawn and/or i like whoever the person/dragon/whatever is in the main part of the pic
Supreme Tempest chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
Awesome! Now on to the sequel of the sequel that was written before the prequel.
Slashermare Moon chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Hey pretty good Cyro. Sad though... I wish I could kick Malefors tail in, obviously that's impossible. Sorry Ididn't review I was on holiday. This was a bit confusing at times with some spelling errors major and minor. Other than that very good.

Slasher
Ultima Phoenix chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Wow, unexpected ending, as well as Cyro saving Ignitus, THAT was unexpected. I liked this one, and I hope that the next part of this series will come out soon!

Good Job

Chaos Seeker-Night Hunter chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
I KNEW IT! ( Dances round fire laughing manically) Uh Yeah. Can't wait until the Final Battle as my OC is in it. 500/10

Frost

ArktonDartorix chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
i like it... i await fighting with and/or against (donno what you got in store for me yet D) both of you when the time comes

Ark
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
This was very interesting to read, and I feel like I understand more now. I'm glad to have gotten an insight on Cyro *hugs him* lol, You were a big softy, weren't you, Cyro?

Anyways, I enjoyed this very much!

-Luna
Ultima Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
Well that was...interesting. I never would've thought of lunar force and in a way, Cyro did defeat Malefor, just not completely. And I'm guessing Sirius died from the temple falling on him, right? that seems to be the only way that he could've died from what you said. Anyway, is there anything more that I should read? I'd be happy to. :)

Ultima Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Wow, something as dramatic as that...fitting. Well Cyro went through alot of trauma as you said he did in SoS so...I'll just keep reading now. :)

Ultima Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Wow, so you put them together alot smoother than you did with Cyrus and Siaria, and I'll be putting up the next chapter of my story sometime this weekend so be on the lookout for my OC. :)

Ultima Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
lol, that does sound interesting, and I will read more, BUT I must rest, a week of travel tends to make a person tired y'know? :) don't worry I'll review the rest of it tomorrow (or die trying) and one more thing, how can I get the OC I have in mind in the story "parts" that you were talking about?

ArktonDartorix chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
interesting cyro interesting... im awaiting the next part eagerly
luna345 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
well, this was an interesting turn. I wanna see what happens next! please, update soon!

-luna
ArktonDartorix chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
interesting... i await the next part of the story eagerly
luna345 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
i think i may have an idea on how cyro escaped, but i could be wrong. please, update soon.

whoo-hoo! savior of shadows ending coming soon!

-luna