Reviews for At the end of the world
jules3677 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This certainly bought tears to my eyes. The melancholy you infused in your Eric is magnificent, his feelings of hopelessness & grief bring more tears. A delight to read.
MartaS chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
damn, tkat was sad- but very good :) thanks
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This is the second time I have read this story. Tears are streaming down my face. You have moved me.
rani chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
too crazy sad and heart wrenching ... thanks
Marina chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
deep
Fairyblood chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Yours is a sad, beautiful story that really touched my heart. thank you
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Good
duffie83 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
"There's a smell of kinship. Did you know?" His words sound ragged though he aimed for soft.

I favorited this long ago when I first started fanfic-ing and was in my ghost-reading stage. I'd like to make amends and tell you now how beautiful I find your story. Even re-reading it now months later it still makes me tear up. Thank you for sharing.
Elbly chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Indescribably beautiful.
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I'm sitting here crying over your story. I know that CH said that Sookie would live a normal life and never be turned. But, if this were "RL" and you found the one you loved -would you turn your back on that love and embrace death? How could you be so selfish? Love is heard to find and harder to hold...why toss it away with both hands if it is within one's power to prolong that life?

I don't think I could turn that kind of love down...

Pat J
Kitchycoo chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
*crying* People are looking at me wondering what is wrong. This was so good. I;m going to have to eat chocolate now to make me feel better.
hearttorn chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
seriously, crying now!
outinritefield1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully written.
Ariadne-Labrys chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I am...crying. Goodess. Thank you so much for this story. It was really moving and I simply love it. There are very few stories in fanfiction that had ever touched me...this is one of them, and for that, I thank you yet again.

Ari.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow, I really feel like you captured their relationship. It brought tears to my eys.