Reviews for Be Not Afraid
Anuki chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
This was great! I've loved reading it!
Kerttu chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Woot! This was GOOD! Loved it! Yes, Castiel, you can use that, too!
CaptainPixie chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I liked that, you should continue on with it :D
Dory's human replica chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
"Superman there has a Kryptonite problem" and "Love vampire" - perfect characterisation on Dean's part - I can hear him saying that!

Good job on Castiel, too - so many writers write him very badly and take him completely OOC. So great job - looking forward to the next instalment - keep up the good work!
Anuki chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
This story is great! I have really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kerttu chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh... My... *is pleasantly shocked* You rock. You just majorly rock.
samantha-dean chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Well this is an interesting concept i never thought of ! I like it please keep going !
vampout chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
interesting! keep it up!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
me gusta que cass opto por ayudar a los boys aunque eso le costara convertirse en un ángel rebelde y en su historia, me gusta que esta ayudando a sammy para tratar de alejar el mal y lucifer de él, siempre he sabido que sammy era bueno y que dean al final lo ayudaría a superar el mal y creo que lo va a lograr con ayuda de cass pero creo que lucifer tiene planes de posesionarse de sammy para poder gobernar el infierno, la tierra y el cielo con los poderes de sammy asi que dean tendrá mucho trabajo para mantener a su baby bro sano y salvo de lucifer y y cass podrá ayudar a dean para mantener a lucifer lo más lejos posible de sammy , tremendo trabajo les espera a los dos
TheKelsieGrim chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Please update as soon as possible. I need all the fanfiction I can get while waiting for the fifth season. That was an evil cliffhanger. Anyway I like your story and I hope to here more soon.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I like where you took the next season.

Can't wait till the next update!
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I like what i have read so far! :)
nannon chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
very cool so far. i can't wait for more.
JadeDjo chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I've found a story to keep me going until next season. Please keep it up!
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I have two off-the-cuff thoughts:

One, that is an evil cliffhanger worthy of Kripke.

Two, when Sam is being all guilt-ridden, Dean might just remind him that *he's* the one who broke the first Seal, so he's equally responsible if not more so.

It's so good to have you writing again!