Reviews for Power
I am reviewing per your request, oh great writer. This is great. Only negative, was Numair a little more surprised when he hear Diane could shapeshift?
piratehnter chapter 11 . 1/21
Beautiful. Like you, Wolf Speaker is my least favorite of that particular series; but, with this- almost makes me want to go back and reread it. (Usually i skip it when i reread the series). Well done - B
Shinigami Clara chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I thought Numair was a grump in the morning? lol wouldn't he be more unwilling to agree to things (or just be generally moody) in the mornings? lol
BeccaWritesFic chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
loved it! I'm especially liking Numair's backstory. I'm really glad you mentioned Thom (the 1st) bc after Lioness Rampant he's never mentioned again p much, and I feel like he definitely should be/have been. Also after Daine and Numair got together they totally went back to the tree and carved a heart around their initials right? right.
sbe2013 chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
As always, a lovely story! I first read Wolf Speaker when I was not far off of Daine's age (I think I was around 18)... it is different to think about the story now that I'm a little older than Numair is in the story. I greatly enjoy your writing!
min96 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
So far this has been a great reminder of how much I love the character of Numair, your writing is true to the books (as much as possible) and wildly entertaining.
readingbydawnslight chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I think your keeping this to close to canon
Montara chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Numair's story was a lot like Severus' when he was young.

The tree carving...I think that only at the end Numair realized that he just carved their names, together so he added the lines to show it wasn't the usual meaning :)))

Thank you for Numair's POV of Wolf-Speaker! I love reading his thoughts :D
Montara chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Happy Birthday for when you posted this chapter :D

I wonder when he'll realize that she's his weak spot? I bet it will be after all their friends will know for some time :)))
Montara chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
He really was worried about Daine, especially because he sent her on a dangerous mission and he'd blame himself if something happened to her.
Montara chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
What I didn't understand in the books, is why Daine couldn't go through the barrier when changed? I mean, the marmot could...why not change as a marmot? I think I forgot when she was able to change at will, so maybe that's the reason. Or because the barrier knows she not an animal...
Montara chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Now I'm intrigued by who the visitor might be. Must hurry and read the next chapter :D
Montara chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Numair and Alanna fight like brothers :)))
Montara chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
It hurt him when Daine chose to remain with the woves. It was like she abandoned him.
Montara chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
He helped Daine when she needed him so all is forgiven. But it was hard on him being confronted with his past like that.