Reviews for Power
min96 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
So far this has been a great reminder of how much I love the character of Numair, your writing is true to the books (as much as possible) and wildly entertaining.
readingbydawnslight chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I think your keeping this to close to canon
Montara chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Numair's story was a lot like Severus' when he was young.

The tree carving...I think that only at the end Numair realized that he just carved their names, together so he added the lines to show it wasn't the usual meaning :)))

Thank you for Numair's POV of Wolf-Speaker! I love reading his thoughts :D
Montara chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
Happy Birthday for when you posted this chapter :D

I wonder when he'll realize that she's his weak spot? I bet it will be after all their friends will know for some time :)))
Montara chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
He really was worried about Daine, especially because he sent her on a dangerous mission and he'd blame himself if something happened to her.
Montara chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
What I didn't understand in the books, is why Daine couldn't go through the barrier when changed? I mean, the marmot could...why not change as a marmot? I think I forgot when she was able to change at will, so maybe that's the reason. Or because the barrier knows she not an animal...
Montara chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Now I'm intrigued by who the visitor might be. Must hurry and read the next chapter :D
Montara chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Numair and Alanna fight like brothers :)))
Montara chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
It hurt him when Daine chose to remain with the woves. It was like she abandoned him.
Montara chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
He helped Daine when she needed him so all is forgiven. But it was hard on him being confronted with his past like that.
Montara chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I like his inner voice :)
Montara chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
He is her pack :)) For him, the loner, it's a huge declaration.
Montara chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Another scene that I wanted to know about but was missing from the books. Thank you!
Tessa Flynn chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
I don't think Numy's initial carving was out of character at all. He does have a rather dark sort of humour at times, and I could definitely see him doing that to Tristan's trunk.
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
This,is awesome. The story is really developing and it didn't seem very off-canon to me. Can't wait to read the next one!