Reviews for The Bond Between Us
animeloverhomura chapter 33 . 11/21/2017

Favorite Ichihime fanfic hands down. I loved so much in this! The main villan, Isshin's past, the focus on the hollow form, the relationship between Orihime and Ichigo, the royal guard tie ins, the grudges, the length, etc. Thank you!

If I had to pick things I didn't like I would probably say Tatsuki and Aizen. However, I'm not a fan of people with Tatsuki's personality and don't like her even in canon so you would have to rewrite her personality for me to like her. Aizen could have been used better but since you added your own super cool villan there doesn't seem like any reason for that to happen.

It's so rare to get a story about Ichihime that I really like. Ichigo was amazing in how protective of her he was and I loved how Orihime also wanted to protect him. GREAT WORK!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 33 . 11/5/2017
Ahhhh why’d u have to stop writing there!? Ah oh well, this story was super amazing! 100/10!
Animallover chapter 14 . 10/10/2017
How is Chad fighting in the air? I thought he couldn't create platforms of reishi to stand on? Same for Orihime, though she CAN use her Santen Kesshun to travel through the air. Also, you are aware that a Vasto Lorde that has become an Arrancar is more powerful than a Vasto Lorde who has not become an Arrancar, right? Tier (sometimes spelled Tia) Harribel is an example of a Vasto Lorde who became an Arrancar. When Grimmjow decided to go help Orihime so she could heal Ichigo, you said he flash-stepped over, but since he's a Hollow, shouldn't it be Sonido?
Animallover chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
You know 5,000 yen isn't that much money, right? It's equivalent to almost 45 U.S. dollars right now, and even with the value of currency is always changing, I'm fairly sure that when you wrote this chapter it wouldn't have been equivalent to much more than 50 U.S. dollars at most. Still enjoying this story though.
Animallover chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
I really like this story, but I wish you hadn't used Shirosaki for the name. I think at the very least, Shiro would have been a bit better since it doesn't sound like any part of Ichigo's name, meaning it sounds more like it's something that belongs solely to Ichigo's hollow, which would probably please him more. Of course, that's just my opinion.
Animallover chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
I know that you've changed the things that happened after chapter 352 and that's fine, but, uh, I'm fairly sure Urahara's shop was in Karakura Town, not Rukongai. After Uryuu mentioned Ichigo getting a hole blown through his chest, you said Tatsuki looked mortified, but it should be horrified. Also, when Ichigo says Orihime is the reason he doesn't still have a hole in his chest, does that mean you took away his high speed regeneration, or was he referring to the first time Ulquiorra put a hole in his chest?

One last thing, if you're still alive, could you maybe let us know on your profile page what you plan to do with this story since it's been so long since you last updated this? You know, just so people know whether or not they should keep waiting for an update?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
PS: i'm enjoying that this is a shippy fic that actually has a genuine Bleach-ish plot without being entirely about the love story in some way. No stalkers or internal uprisings or really stupid human world bs that somehow overpowers Ichi and the rest even though canon makes it p clear that all this spirit business makes their human bodies ridiculously resilient compared to normal humans.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2017
So now the question is, Vandenreich, Royal Guard, or OC squad?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2017
1. Koten Zanshun, not... whatever you put there for Tsubaki's power. Weird way to read the kanji for "one" for the Koten bit, but seeing as "two" is read as "so" in Soten Kisshun, it's not that weird. Just a little. uwu;;

2. Gikongan. You might be thinking of gigai, lol.

Denise Quintyne chapter 33 . 8/21/2017
OH NO! Where is the rest of it...? I need it
Denise Quintyne chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
OMG... HE KISSED HER... WHOOT WHOOT! YES! lol.. I love it
Guest chapter 33 . 5/24/2017
You really have an awesome story here! Can you please finish the rest of it? I really do like it, it's awesome. Seriously though can you please see this through to the end?
Carefreeberry chapter 33 . 3/11/2017
This is my fav story of all ichihime fanfiction. I have read and reread this story umpteen times. It has a great plot besides romance. Though the sweet and strong love between Orihime and Ichigo (and of course Shirosaki) is not placed any less emphasis due to the good plot. Hoping for an update, please, Ritsu Sama.
ink7blot chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
Okay, love this story, re-reading it now for like the tenth time but...

seradesu chapter 11 . 2/19/2017
I can't remember when is the first time I read this fic... but I do know that I miss your updates on though it has been years, now. Hope you will come back any time soon.