Reviews for The Bond Between Us
Denise Quintyne chapter 33 . 8/21
OH NO! Where is the rest of it...? I need it
Denise Quintyne chapter 10 . 8/20
OMG... HE KISSED HER... WHOOT WHOOT! YES! lol.. I love it
You really have an awesome story here! Can you please finish the rest of it? I really do like it, it's awesome. Seriously though can you please see this through to the end?
Carefreeberry chapter 33 . 3/11
This is my fav story of all ichihime fanfiction. I have read and reread this story umpteen times. It has a great plot besides romance. Though the sweet and strong love between Orihime and Ichigo (and of course Shirosaki) is not placed any less emphasis due to the good plot. Hoping for an update, please, Ritsu Sama.
ink7blot chapter 1 . 3/8
Okay, love this story, re-reading it now for like the tenth time but...

WHY THE HELL DID NO ONE TELL ME THAT ICHIHIME AND RENRUKI ARE CANON ALREADY?! LIKE, AS OF NOVEMBER 2016? WHAT THE HELL, FANDOM, WHAT THE LITERAL HELL.

ICHIHIME HAD A SON. RENRUKI HAD A DAUGHTER. WHAT. THE. HELL.
seradesu chapter 11 . 2/19
I can't remember when is the first time I read this fic... but I do know that I miss your updates on though it has been years, now. Hope you will come back any time soon.
Scarlet chapter 33 . 10/29/2016
UPDATE!
Scarlet chapter 33 . 8/29/2016
Please update update update update update... update... Pleassseeee :'(
kikochin chapter 33 . 4/9/2016
please finish this story...don't abandon this story...T.T
Janair Wilkerson chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
This chapter was amazing... I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love Nel and Grimmjow's relationship. I cannot wait to read more.
monsuno power chapter 33 . 3/11/2016
You rock.
tokiluv chapter 33 . 3/8/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! IT'S SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Its Liza not Riza
Psychological Junkie chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
I finally got caught up with this story and I love it! I can't wait for more!
Psychological Junkie chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story! Ichigo and Orihime are my top favorite pairing for Bleach! I had read this before (quite a long time ago, though I don't know where I left off as I don't think I ever got caught up) but I had decided to read it again from the beginning.

I have been reading it for the past couple of days as I'm trying to get caught up as soon as possible. This story is GREAT and ENJOYABLE to read! I just really like it! Also, reading helps my anxiety, and I'm going to be going back to college tomorrow and just reading your story really helps me not feel so anxious about it (though I'm still not ready to go back, ugh).

Well, THANK YOU for such a WONDERFUL and WELL-WRITTEN story! I'm still going to read more and get caught up as soon as possible as it's hard not to read your story! ;D