Reviews for The Bond Between Us
Jinsei no Hikari chapter 33 . 4/9
please finish this story...don't abandon this story...T.T
Janair Wilkerson chapter 15 . 4/3
This chapter was amazing... I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love Nel and Grimmjow's relationship. I cannot wait to read more.
monsuno power chapter 33 . 3/11
You rock.
tokiluv chapter 33 . 3/8
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! IT'S SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Its Liza not Riza
Psychological Junkie chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
I finally got caught up with this story and I love it! I can't wait for more!
Psychological Junkie chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story! Ichigo and Orihime are my top favorite pairing for Bleach! I had read this before (quite a long time ago, though I don't know where I left off as I don't think I ever got caught up) but I had decided to read it again from the beginning.

I have been reading it for the past couple of days as I'm trying to get caught up as soon as possible. This story is GREAT and ENJOYABLE to read! I just really like it! Also, reading helps my anxiety, and I'm going to be going back to college tomorrow and just reading your story really helps me not feel so anxious about it (though I'm still not ready to go back, ugh).

Well, THANK YOU for such a WONDERFUL and WELL-WRITTEN story! I'm still going to read more and get caught up as soon as possible as it's hard not to read your story! ;D
DyeDyeCoco510 chapter 32 . 6/7/2015
I Love this story! Please update. Don't abandon this story!
DyeDyeCoco510 chapter 33 . 6/7/2015
Please, Please, Please! Update this story! Have you abandon this perfect story
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2015
Do not leave me hanging!
GingerLily01 chapter 33 . 3/12/2015
I really do wish you would finish this story! and way to leave it on one hell of a cliff hanger!
Kurosaki-Braut chapter 33 . 8/3/2014
Ohhh maaaan...this is a huge cliffhanger you left us there hehe. Your story is truly amazing. I had a lot of fun reading it! I hope you will find the time to finish this story...only three chapters left right? And please...make Ichigo go haywire...it is always so much fun!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/6/2014
I absolutely HATE unfinished fanfictions. Satan himself must've let them happen. But even so, I STILL love this fanfiction and even came back to read it a second time. Alas, there must be an ending, and due to my near annoying nature of needing to finish things, here is how I think it would go:
Papa Kurosaki lays the smack down on Kurou, and gets help from Ichigo and Hime-chan. With help, the entire corrupt Royal Guard is taken down, and Princess Yuuki is freed so she can rule. I think after Shirosaki-kun and Ichigo work together, the bond changes somehow in a big plot twist. Nori and everybody bad is taken down by the badass shinigami. I have a feeling Reiou would come out of his meditation to see what happened. All of the heroes are rewarded, unofficial couples get together, and everybody is happy. Somehow, everything works out, and nobody has ever felt more at peace.
So yeah, that's how I think it would end. Don't judge. Ritsu-San, if you ever decide to be one for your word, please come back and finish this. You have no idea how grateful I would be.
Thank you.
A Midsummer chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
I see, so here Isshin is the former Commander of the Zero Squad. What an interesting plot twist in this Alternate Canon. Of course, the side effects of Ichigo's Hollow form with Orihime's influence due to their hearts being connected ala Kingdom Hearts phenomena is spectacular. It makes me all tingly and happy at the weird emphatic connection they have even affecting their powers. Not to mention Shirosaki has been tamed. Always loved it when Orihime gets to make him into a whipped bastard in fics. Their interactions are interesting. Not to mention the bits and pieces of the other cast coming to light in between. This is a Bleach Universe I wouldn't have minded happening.
Snakethzero chapter 33 . 6/27/2014
4th time reading it just as good. You opened this chapter with a sort of promise not to give this fic up. I hope you keep it.