Reviews for A Closed Door
Jewlz1162 chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
God bless you and your family
sech68 chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
Thank you for everything, joyful hours of reading your story, take care and i hope everything works out for you and your family, hugs sanna
Merina Green chapter 21 . 7/27/2012
All the best to you, hon, and good luck with Real life. That's definitely the priority.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 20 . 5/2/2012
Awe I loved this story and I really with there was more! I haven't read a nice story like this in a few months and this has defiantly raised my fave story bar up high!
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
I really want you to do a third installment. I really like these stories.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 17 . 3/25/2012
since you toil the next part now can you tell me if they get married
Pegasus12654 chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Great story hon...I've read the first one and this one is turning out to be as good as the last one...lol...loving it...I know what you mean about the chapters...lol...I do the same thing, the last story I wrote i swore it was only going to be 11 or 12 chapters and it winded up to be 18...lol...okay off to finish this story...thanks hon...bigg huggs Peggy
angel04une chapter 20 . 2/9/2011
No epi?
EmmaRandomAs chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
awesome, but what was bella's answer?
SharpMaz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love your story, so PLEASE update. Its been almost half a year and you left us completly hanging. I'll keep this as my favorite just incase, but please update soon.

Keep On Writting :D
fanicki chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
enjoyed reading your story. would really like to see where it goes..even if it was just an epilogue that recaps their lives.
SkyBones chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
loved it!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
Oh this is not good...I don't understand, she says she doesn't blame Jasper for what happened but is now breakin up with him? That sounds like her being angry with him and probably blaming him a little for the accident. I don't understand why she needs the break from the one person who'd been with her thru thick and thin. Why cant she just let them talk it over whatever problem they have? Well, I hope they won't be on the break for too long, its gonna kill Jasper, he loves her so much!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
What? Renee laughed at her when she told her about being raped? What kind of a mother is she? Bella did good to leave her right then and there. She doesn't need a mother like that.

I hope Jasper wouldn't make things too hard for her. I love them both and i hope they'll settle their differences.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh Sh!t! Poor Jasper she doesn't remember him. Well thats what he deserves for being an a$$ when Bella told him about the pregnancy. I love him but I'm still a lil pissed at him for reacting so badly!