Reviews for Dmor of Votum
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Please do letter D because that would mane it interesting
mickkila chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Please update
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Oh sweet Jesus! *Whew* Is it hot in here?

“Billiards” did not even occur to me until I was more than half way through the first chapter!

Been a while since you’ve messed with this one, but should the mood strike, and you feel the urge to continue, it sure won’t hurt MY feelings!

Hmmmm. Emmett caught them and appears to be a bit confused and a bit annoyed, but perhaps Emmett had noticed something between them before? And since Emmett isn’t as dumb as he makes himself out to be, he has kept his suspicions to himself. He kept Edward “out of his head” by falling back on the old stand-by – think immature and/or naughty thoughts whenever Edward is within range. Over the years, this has caused Edward to “dip” less and less often into Emmett’s head. So Emmett almost has a free pass, so to speak. But isn’t dumb enough to relax his guard.

Do you see this taking place before or after New Moon or Eclipse?

Okay, I’m thinking this is after Jasper tells his story about the Hell of Maria.

Edward has figured out he can’t be the controlling, possessive, overbearing, smothering boyfriend, but it’s just a little too late.

After Edward dumped Bella, things just aren’t quite the same between them and she’s felt a bit of closeness to Jasper. Sending Jasper her feelings of forgiveness, compassion, respect, understanding and just a touch of curiosity.

Then there’s the lust that Bella projects whenever Edward teases the ever-lovin’ piss right out of he and then pulls away from her. Bella finds herself thinking more and more about Jasper when Edward teases her and then abruptly stops. And thinking about Jasper enables her to bear Edward’s touch.

Hell! If I could write better…..
Bella MacLeod chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I'm going to have to say stay away from each other because of their growing sexual attraction and they are trying to deny thinking they are falling in love;but alas,in the end it blows up in their faces and they do fall in love and can't resist the sexual least this is how I see it happening.
green-eyed angel14 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
aleclover23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
pls countie 2 wri soo good i think they r going 2 be scretley and only emmett knows and they r goin 2 keeep on being like that but i think when edwrad and alice r gone they r doin the same thing so they just switch partners!(:
heartbreak1996 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
C it seems the most smarticalist XD and ur an awesome writer i think you should start your own book soon and see what amazing ideas you can come up with )
fallensidhe chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
You asked what I as the reader would have happen next and I think that they should attempt to stay away from each other even though they're falling in love. I think that would have the proper dramatic effect. building the tension is a good thing. it will also, theoretically, help them to realize their true feelings. wonderful writing so far, can't wait to see what happens next! :)
jasper 4 life chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
have emmet fall for bella and have a family fuckfest
jasper 4 life chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
They're caught and dont care
smelsies chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Well I guess it is safe to say that you aren't going to update since it has been more than a year with no update. Oh well a girl can hope. I love this and hope for more.
RedSoleSista chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
OMG! If that wasn't the hottest thing ever. I think (far as I can remember) that this is maybe,one of two stories that someone actually used Jasper ability for pleasure. The man is an Empath who's gift is stronger by touch, can you imagine the possibilities of that! I'm no writer by any means, but the whole Empath/touch needs to be explored futher, by someone please. LOL

My vote is C but I'm seriously leaning toward D. I realy hope you can finish this. I love Jasper and Bella stories. I am of the opinion that neither Edward or Alice understand or deserve either of them so the more Bella/Jasper stories the better.
kirifox chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
I think C will work for the next chapter, to build the tension, and then they should cut loose in the 4th or 5th chapter.
andrutzza13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
i like D...aham...i don't care what alice and eddie think...
CattyRose chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Was that a trick question? D, baby all the way! Jasper's fuckhot and Edward's a pansy...really, poor Bella has needs and from the looks of it, Jasper's ready and willing to report for let the hot Confederate have his fun while we have ours!