Reviews for Vengeance
Still loving your story. Love how you described Bulma's panic when knowing Vegeta's arrival, it was so funny and I really enjoy reading it. Thanks
Really appreciated your story. I start liking it from this chapter. The conversation between Bulma and Chi Chi is soooo funny! I had a good laugh about it! Story is well written, will keep reading and hope you can keep up the quality of your work. I can't wait to see the finish of the story! Please keep update!
Shuttlelauncher chapter 53 . 7/23
So I'm blaming you for my total lack of sleep for the last two nights! I couldn't stop reading this and now I'm completely obsessed so please please please update soon!
Flying-Freely chapter 53 . 7/5
How can I even begin to say how much I love this? I'm not at all ashamed to say that I binge-read this for days; it was worth it. I regret nothing.

You pulled off AU so perfectly! Despite this being a B/V story, you definitely hooked me onto the other steamy pairings you have here. You established every individual character, keeping their personalities true to canon while giving them depth in this different storyline, and that alone is just amazing.

The character development is truly phenomenal! From the Saiyans, to humans, to androids, to nameks, Zarbon etc. Especially the dark tones you gave Gohan, I truly find that great. I could spend hours talking about how much I love the characters you've developed, there are definitely more that stood out, but for the moment, I just want to talk about my favorite character, which would have to be Bulma.

Truthfully, many tend to go overboard with her, considering Bulma has a strong personality and an attitude to match. She is the great female character, a genius with obvious flaws and a silver tongue and you have conveyed it perfectly. The way you write her would have to be one of my favorites; she is a snarky, risky girl, so sure of herself yet holding insecurities at the same time. With her selfless nature, it's not hard to see why she's one of the most respected on the ship.

The plot is just great and flows along great. I find it really clever when the small moments in chapters all connect to something important that occurs in the future. There are lighthearted moments and dark ones, and you balance it quite nicely. I can't figure out if I like the flirty situations or the saucy ones, nonetheless I love reading it all.

I like the whole complicated romance between Bulma and Vegeta. They are so different in many ways. Pride (and vengeance) won't let them realize (mostly Vegeta) of how profound their love is. Their doubts and quarrels realistically come with the pairing, and I'm relieved that most of the time it ends up furthering the development of their relationship. I almost melt in those moments where Bulma teases him with flirts; it is my weakness. He obviously cares, however, his smartass attitude does manage to crack me up every time. He expresses his lascivious attitude more in the bedroom, so hot! And ugh, I'm just in love with this pairing here.

You left this chapter on a cliffhanger, and on a conflict, oh my heart can't handle these feels. I was able to understand how much of a dark past Vegeta has, and Bulma is left to deal the man. I hope they are able to overcome this without any major blows to their relationship.

Anyways, you've done a fabulous job and I'm was actually very saddened to have no other chapters to read of this story. I hope that you will resume, and when the next chapter comes, I will gladly be there read! Thank you for all the time you've given to dedicate to this story. I am truly grateful to have been able to read this. Keep up the great work, cheers!
VB enforcer chapter 53 . 6/28
Woah. I just read through everything and I was surprised to see that this story is still not finished 53 chapters in xD. (Not complaining) Everything has been extremely well written and all the characters are well built. I have to say the whole Radditz/Puar thing was weird at first but it's kind of cute now. I love love love this story. Update soon!

Why did you stop doing the 'if I did own dbz I would -insert change-' in the disclaimer. I liked reading them but there were no more in the later chapters.
A Little Someone chapter 32 . 5/18
I laughed and loved how you put Ginyu's little routine in there! Good boy Vegeta, ain't nobody got time for THAT!
A Little Someone chapter 30 . 5/18
... Ohhhh ma gad! FINALLY the mystery of PUAR is solved! Hahahaha and I just love Radditz' response!

I've been wanting to leave another review but I just couldn't stop myself from hitting the next button! ;o; You are so damn GOOD. You have so many characters to write about and I am believing every word that comes outta your mouth! (or... fingers... hehe?) Ummm what to say, what to say! I love reading the Saiyan interactions... I like how you've done Goku & Chi's relationship (honestly, thinking back to the show, in reality their relationship is TERRIBLE! I for one would hate my husband if he were reckless like Goku... Leaving me and dying all the time... Lol)... I love KRILLINNN :3

But I am just so... so... GAH with the Saiyan tribe! I love all that bonding stuff goin on there with Gohan XD

You are doing a wonderful job with everybody's character.

The end.

Now onto the next chapter muwahahaha!
A Little Someone chapter 8 . 5/12
Ok I can't hold it in anymore. I am loving this. LOVE. Ohhhhhhmagod. ! I found you by accident and had a nosey and HERE I AM... LOVING IT!

You're awesome. Just wanted to tell you.

smar0403 chapter 53 . 5/12
Please don't take to long updating I love this story
LostMe chapter 53 . 5/4
I'm completelly in love with this fanfition. I just love how Vegeta is portraited, and how Goku is behaving being weaker than the others. These last chapters... How Vegeta just noticed what Bulma is capable of and how she herself is reacting... I loved it. I'm really looking foward more!
Janshal chapter 11 . 3/1
very dramatic in the last parts. i laughed when gohan ratted vegeta out.
Anon chapter 53 . 2/20
This is so so good! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us all! I love how every chapter is so full and beautifully crafted - like an episode in a mini-series. Man, things between Vegeta and Bulma are getting complicated...I hope it all ends happily (or close enough - Vegeta doesn't exactly do 'happy ever after'...)
marveling chapter 53 . 2/13
Oh my god, this was such an intense chapter. You're an extremely talented writer of emotions. And Bulma and Vegeta are both so masterly shaped and so perfectly in character. Can't wait for the next dose.
kuhl chapter 53 . 2/6
Wow! Like always an incerdible chapter, girl you dont dissapoint like ever. I love everything about this chapter and the way you characterize v/b and everyone else are perfect. That scene though, yes the sex one, that was a very nice read(still wowwing). As for the end im a sucker for angs, and i believe that up untill now v/b have had it a pretty chill relationship but now thing are getting more serious and now they are starting to really know each other. I just hope that bulma wont let him off so easily and that he'll finally realize 100% that he cant live without this girl. Now onto waiting patiently(not)for the next chapter.
Lady Lan chapter 53 . 2/1

Er, now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, I apologize for not reviewing sooner. I read this on my phone ages ago but I haven’t had much time to sit behind a computer until recently. So here I am and here’s a review because Ven has been updated! I might’ve done a happy dance (or gasp of shock) when I received the email and you never disappoint!

If time and life weren’t an issue, I’d be begging you to write Ginyu Force fanfiction. Burter mooning after Zarbon tugs at my heartstrings in the strangest, most wonderful of ways. That whole scene had me grinning. Lovable doofs, at least the way you write them. :D

Reecome and Co. might be adorable, but MAN Frieza in this story is friggin’ terrifying. I know that’s the angle you’re going for, but it hasn’t really hit me until this chapter how evil the enemy our heroes are fighting is.

And I must say, I was NOT expecting the BDSM in this chapter. HOT! But then, of course, you douse me in cold water because HOLY FCK Vegeta, you need to check yourself. I know there’s an appeal to the Sexy Strong Possessive Alpha Male (it gets me too, even though I know better) but if Bulma was my girlfriend I’d sit her down over a glass of wine and some cookies and tell her to run. Here’s to hoping she doesn’t let him off that easy because death threats and violence and all that aren’t the making of a particularly healthy relationship. Of course, Bulma’s a smart gal and I have all the confidence in the world in her. And her not running up to bed with him for snuggles is a good sign (hopefully one that Vegeta catches on quickly, because I’m still rooting for these two like none other).

Just when I think we’ve settled into somewhat-domestic-bliss, you give me a run for my money.

Awesome, awesome chapter. You always bring the laughs and the feels and the thoughts – which I appreciate. I’m looking forward to the next one. Ven is the greatest story here and I’m thrilled it’s still ongoing!