Reviews for Law of Love
Anon chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This is great you portray the characters very well and the way you wrote this first part was...good please keep going you could get better at writing this story.
Dara Solano chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Please, please review just read this now and well its soo cute.. Please update.. :-)
ANGIE NICHOLASON chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
wHEN ARE YOU GOINING TO PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER?
anon chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I grew up watching Superbook too! Cannot wait for Superbook in chapter 2.
Codymitchell1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Update soon
Javagirl1992 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I might being mistaken but I think in the Esther episode she gets mad at him and he replies "I like blondes" Since then I thought there might be something brewing. I am so glad somebody decided make a fanfic about this. Such a cute sweet story of him realizing that he loves her. So simple and innocent love that has always been there despite their fights. I grew up watching Superbook and loved it. This is a great first chapter. I will be reading more :)
Snartsnart chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Childhood memories. This was my first anime, and I didn't even know it was one until a few years ago. Wonderful first chapter. Hey, it's been over four years, do you think you might be posting a second chapter anytime soon?
Shinigami Miroku chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow, talk about a blast from the past... I grew up watching this show - this one and the one with the lighthouse that could travel through time. Good times... hope to see this finished; it's an interesting plot point for two Christian teenagers to deal with the most troublesome issue for those of their age: love. :D
Guest-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Umm Hi? I am just wondering if you are going to update this fanfic.. I really like it a lot so... If you are please update soon! I am going to bookmark this chapter in my computer :D
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I had four Superbook episodes on video when I was little. I liked it. More recently I went online to find out more about it.

"I could read her as easily as I could read myself, which was something I was very proud to have improved immensely in these past years." I really liked that line; it seems to show that Chris has gotten better at understanding himself, which is good for a teen.

This is pretty well-written. Good job. :)
Hawki chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Nicely written. Don't know if it was intentional or not, but the paragraphs/lines (hard to tell on this site sometimes) are evenly spaced, which gives the story a sense of structure. Granted, it's entirely thought/narrative, but it manages to be readable just the same.
airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Superbook is owned by the Tatsunoko anime corporation, in coallition with the CBN, and technically Superbook1 was started in 1982 not 84