Reviews for The Better Uchiha
Avyy chapter 1 . 10h
Ahh! That was great I wish there was more! :)
glojoandbaris1 chapter 1 . 5/7
oOOOWEEEEE!
Love-yourself chapter 1 . 2/25
This is not the first time I've read this story and it will not be the last I can tell you. I'm sorry I haven't left a review sooner but I just have to tell you that your writing is great and really brings the characters to life for me. Plus, the smut is so detailed and exciting! Both are what make a good story for me. So thank you! Also, I wonder if you would ever consider writing more to this story? I know it's meant to be a one-shot and you pretty much wrapped everything up here but I would be really interested to see Sakura and Itachi's relationship grow. Just wishful thinking probably but I had to ask. ;3 Thanks again for the great read.
gracessecret chapter 1 . 1/29
Love it!
SoulOfFang chapter 1 . 1/4
Alright...no story tops this...need...more.
NtheRuF chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
OMG! This was AMAZING! And SO FREAKING HOT! I for one damn sure wouldn't be going into work! It's a wonder she can walk! I would have probably hinted to him that if he wanted to keep me he better do something to restrain me from leaving since I couldn't possibly intentionally shun my responsibilities! LOL! Sheesh... you don't actually have to be Sakura to be thinking... how messed up it is to Not be Sakura...and faced with knowing the impossibility of finding someone hot enough to compete with the Great Itachi Uchiha!
TOTALLY AWESOME, SEXY AND YES CLASSY SMUT! YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THE SEXIEST MOST AMAZING NINJA KNOWN TO ANIME! OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER! BUT WRITE HIM WELL YOU DO! KUDOS~!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
This should have a sequel
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Can't believe I'm actually reviewing a smut... but here goes.. haha... right, that was well written. However, I found Itachi to be quite out of character in bed. Too much BLATANT dirty talking. At the same time, at one point, the written moans ("Ah-hah"s) became a bit too much, and started to sound/look silly to me.

Other than those, no complaints! Faved.
parsimonia chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
It was HOT. Like really. And good.
I really enjoyed myself while reading this, so thank you.

keep writing! lots of love x
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
That ending was great :')
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Hot damn! Excellent job. I really liked how well you wrote the dirty talk and more aggressive tensions. I cant think of many fanfics that do that well!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
OMG I love this! sO FREAKING awesome!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Haha, loved this fic!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
damn HOT! so so HOT!
i so love itasakusasu! its always intense if they're the main characters of a fic and especially, if they're fighting for sakura's attention...
this is one hell of a payback for getting dumped! Evil HOT and SEXY older brother!;) more please! i wish this has a sequel
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Oh my. Sakura got her groove back!