Reviews for The Better Uchiha
Bean and Pea chapter 1 . 9/22
Can't believe I'm actually reviewing a smut... but here goes.. haha... right, that was well written. However, I found Itachi to be quite out of character in bed. Too much BLATANT dirty talking. At the same time, at one point, the written moans ("Ah-hah"s) became a bit too much, and started to sound/look silly to me.

Other than those, no complaints! Faved.
parsimonia chapter 1 . 9/10
It was HOT. Like really. And good.
I really enjoyed myself while reading this, so thank you.

keep writing! lots of love x
Tokki Angelz chapter 1 . 5/27
That ending was great :')
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 1 . 4/11
Hot damn! Excellent job. I really liked how well you wrote the dirty talk and more aggressive tensions. I cant think of many fanfics that do that well!
OMG I love this! sO FREAKING awesome!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Haha, loved this fic!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
damn HOT! so so HOT!
i so love itasakusasu! its always intense if they're the main characters of a fic and especially, if they're fighting for sakura's attention...
this is one hell of a payback for getting dumped! Evil HOT and SEXY older brother!;) more please! i wish this has a sequel
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Oh my. Sakura got her groove back!
AMMiss chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I have to say;
WOWZA! That was just smutty! Still liked it and adding to my fav's though.

Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours!
BeautifulMagic LoveAffair chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
THIS BLOODY NEEDS TO MADE INTO A SERIES THING!
Pleasee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Holy shit, Go Itachi!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Just an opinion...but when writing smut you don't necessarily have to type ALL the sounds they make during sex. Just a perfectly steamy description works well for the imagination without anything sounding immature or raunchy. Screams of pleasure though, like 'more' or the clipped words Sakura would say are perfect though.

Also, Itachi seems a tad out of character, even if sex with Sakura unwound all his control some of the lines he would say were far too cheesy in my opinion. I think he talked a bit too much and what he did say well...meh. Personally I think a more intimidating Itachi with clipped, short orders and the occasional tease or torment would have fit all very nicely in the scheme of things. Expecially if he had been dreaming about touching her for so long to ravish her body.

And if you were going for that whole 'she's a naughty girl that needs to be punished' then you might have wanted to go into more detail during there romp about Itachi's growing desire or obsession with her during the time she was dating Sasuke. Maybe over time his thoughts about her unknowingly interesting him twist into him believing she was teasing him that she kept her distance (because of Sasuke or not), worming her way into his mind and haunting his dreams to the point he became down right angry by her torment, making him think she was somehow doing this on purpose.

Thus, when that "You're a bad girl who needs to be punished" dirty talk started it had a much more believable and tied into the sex scene much more fluidly.

Maybe even throw in before the sex started that Sakura was apprehensive about getting it on with Itachi because Sasuke thought she was a dead fish in bed. So when things started getting heavier she could most definatly find herself not being such a bore.

Lol, maybe even throwing in a little Sasuke POV about hearing them have sex?

Wow...I think that was the longest review on smut I have ever done. I feel no shame lol, but I did love the story. I love it in ItaSaku fics where Itachi mocks Sasuke on not being able to really appreciate Sakura.
maleisha54 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow that shit was soo freaking hot i loved it!
Titan18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ONE SHOOT ITA_SAKU EVER :*
unremitting-obsession chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sakura is living the fucking dream