Reviews for The Better Uchiha
BeautifulMagic LoveAffair chapter 1 . 3/21
THIS BLOODY NEEDS TO MADE INTO A SERIES THING!
Pleasee
Holy shit, Go Itachi!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/13
Just an opinion...but when writing smut you don't necessarily have to type ALL the sounds they make during sex. Just a perfectly steamy description works well for the imagination without anything sounding immature or raunchy. Screams of pleasure though, like 'more' or the clipped words Sakura would say are perfect though.

Also, Itachi seems a tad out of character, even if sex with Sakura unwound all his control some of the lines he would say were far too cheesy in my opinion. I think he talked a bit too much and what he did say well...meh. Personally I think a more intimidating Itachi with clipped, short orders and the occasional tease or torment would have fit all very nicely in the scheme of things. Expecially if he had been dreaming about touching her for so long to ravish her body.

And if you were going for that whole 'she's a naughty girl that needs to be punished' then you might have wanted to go into more detail during there romp about Itachi's growing desire or obsession with her during the time she was dating Sasuke. Maybe over time his thoughts about her unknowingly interesting him twist into him believing she was teasing him that she kept her distance (because of Sasuke or not), worming her way into his mind and haunting his dreams to the point he became down right angry by her torment, making him think she was somehow doing this on purpose.

Thus, when that "You're a bad girl who needs to be punished" dirty talk started it had a much more believable and tied into the sex scene much more fluidly.

Maybe even throw in before the sex started that Sakura was apprehensive about getting it on with Itachi because Sasuke thought she was a dead fish in bed. So when things started getting heavier she could most definatly find herself not being such a bore.

Lol, maybe even throwing in a little Sasuke POV about hearing them have sex?

Wow...I think that was the longest review on smut I have ever done. I feel no shame lol, but I did love the story. I love it in ItaSaku fics where Itachi mocks Sasuke on not being able to really appreciate Sakura.
maleisha54 chapter 1 . 1/1
Wow that shit was soo freaking hot i loved it!
Titan18 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ONE SHOOT ITA_SAKU EVER :*
unremitting-obsession chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sakura is living the fucking dream
RavenUchiha chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Oh my... that was fucking hot. I would love for this to be continued. ( like another chapter or two of how sasuke reacts to it all and how their date went).
But wow I loved this. If you write more itachi Sakura fan fiction I would read it in a heartbeat!
Tie me up chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This should be continued. One of the best I've ever read!
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Hahahahaha oh my god that's the best ending ever! I loved it! You should continue with their dinner date! I look forward to your reply!
omylawd chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Great job on this fic! "i simply made her wet." GAHDAMN. it's currently 2014 hahaha, but i am so glad that i found you and your fine words. your writing is amazing. awesome, awesome job on this. :)
saklea chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
While I am no fan of Sasuke bashing (although he sometimes is an ueber-emo)...in this context it did work (mainly for allowing my favorite Uchiha to step forward). And that living room scene! Loved it.
choco-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
«I simply made her wet» OMG how can someone can be that sexy!? and with all that sound! its not someting a little virgin like myself can say but man that was smocking hot! if only Itachi existed in the real life!
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely adore this ;) perfectly hoot.. Btw I love how you distinctly described itachi's emotions and point of view .. Especially during the making love scene :) most lemons dont really get descriptive about the male counterparts point of view, only the females :(
starseeker89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Probably the 5th time I have read this and still just as amazing as the 1st. Post another one like it soon yeah. X
ImmaPiratte chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
AMAZING. I was giggling throughout the entire last scene.