Reviews for The Better Uchiha
saklea chapter 1 . 3/2
While I am no fan of Sasuke bashing (although he sometimes is an ueber-emo)...in this context it did work (mainly for allowing my favorite Uchiha to step forward). And that living room scene! Loved it.
choco-chan chapter 1 . 2/1
«I simply made her wet» OMG how can someone can be that sexy!? and with all that sound! its not someting a little virgin like myself can say but man that was smocking hot! if only Itachi existed in the real life!
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I absolutely adore this ;) perfectly hoot.. Btw I love how you distinctly described itachi's emotions and point of view .. Especially during the making love scene :) most lemons dont really get descriptive about the male counterparts point of view, only the females :(
starseeker89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Probably the 5th time I have read this and still just as amazing as the 1st. Post another one like it soon yeah. X
ImmaPiratte chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
AMAZING. I was giggling throughout the entire last scene.
WillowLuna chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow itachi and his dirty words. Didnt peg him as the type but defs made him more sexier.
Dying Kitty chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This is totally awesome :)
Stefxtastic chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This would have made a really good story! You should keep going with it!
Ellishia chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
"I simply made her wet" Sometimes, Itachi is so smooth that you don't even know how to react. Shisui's was good though. Lels.
vna chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
that was intense!
ino8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Cute. I love Itachi's response. He has a dry sense of humor
HopelessInsanity chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Dirrty Itachi for the win!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
i enjoyed it
Killerkate chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I luv this fanfic. I read it the other day and again today. Hot! Itachi, you sexy lover.
noir chapter 1 . 2/5/2013