Reviews for The Better Uchiha
hasu86 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh Jesus! Now that is what I call f* wonderful. That was ridiculously sinfully intense and erotic and most praiseworthy. It's been a while since I've read a hardcore, raw, and completely sexually charged smut piece so I bow down to your greatness of pulling this off with the ease of a seasoned author. The end had me cracking up something fierce too. A f* awesome one-shot! I've suddenly become quite inspired! ;)

-hasu
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Yeah, I can definitely see Itachi as a disciplinary lover.

Very kinky. :D
GinaCat chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was awesome i love it YOU ROCK
moor chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Having Sasuke in the apt at the end was perfect vengeance. XD
Meanna NeKo chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
O...love it, would have loved more confrontation between Itachi and Sasuke. Tee...Hee!
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
lol, i loved the ending. sasuke spent the night and heard everything. lol. awesome job!_
Youkai-Blossom chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
this is really good. its one of the best ive read so far and ive read a lot. i hope youre proud of this. X3
Diaphanous chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Genius! Loved the ending where Itachi totally rubbed it in Sasuke's face! XD Thanks for writing this great piece of smut! :bows:
Zelha chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I.

LOVE.

YOU.

SERIOUSLY, OMG. THE ENDING IS JUST PERFECT.

ILU, ILU, ILU.
Toreh chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lol shisui's the little maid. But Awesome story I absolutely loved it. You are a great writer. Is it really the end? I would have loved to see more.
thatreevesgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love it when Sasuke gets the short end of the stick. XD Stupid Uchiha brat. Your Itachi was hot. You should write him more.

Also, just a note...when a word starts with a vowel that has a consonant sound like "Uchiha" then it is accompanied with the normal "a Uchiha" and not "an Uchiha" like it was somewhere in the first half of the story. I had to look that one up once, and thought I'd share the info.
skyblueocean chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
is this going to continue? PLEASE? Damn, this story so good...

wow...that was AMAZING...indeed Itachi is much better...in many ways...*cough* ;)
Tintinnabula chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow. That was just...wow. I'm so glad I chose this as my first ItaSaku to read. I have a feelings all others will pale in comparison. 3
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11