Reviews for The Better Uchiha
poster882003 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
delightfully written and very compelling. 2 thumbs way up!
herpherpderpderp chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Itachi is so the better Uchiha :) Love your writing, the chapter was very sexy! I can't wait for the next one.
moderndayportia chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this line "Like eating the last bits of fruit from a cantaloupe’s curved rind." What an apt description.
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Itachi has some stamina... Almost made me faint. Well done. Very well done. Check please.
Rene2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Now that was something... you should spend more time writing oneshots... and please, have them include Itachi! Awesome! :-)
roxnroll chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was delicious. Itachi is just so cocky (forgive the pun). I loved the matter of fact way that he answered when asked what he did to her to make her scream. It would be awesome to make a sequel to this.

Rox
surah chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
OMG no! Don't end it haha it was so good. You should make a sequel where Sasuke wants her back and all. Also Itachi keeps trying to get her but, she's kind of rejecting him at the same time? IDK haha it was so good dang!
pibinezz chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
omg, that was great! i loved it, i thinks itachi is really hot!~LOL
GoldenGrimoire chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Whoa that was awesomely hot, I loved it! Great job! :)

Also, Itachi rubbing it in Sasuke's face at the end fills me with vast amounts of glee.
Dracula Countess chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I agree with Sakura, Itachi is the better Uchiha
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh god. No...

Now, even I'm all for ItachiSakura. :P

And I though KakashiSakura was naughty. :))

Poor, poor Sasuke.

You deserve it. :P
Chicii-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
haha. that was great.

i feel super sorry for sasuke.. NOT!

will there be a sequel?
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
omg that was so awesome

that was so hot

real talk i loved it
nasc3nt chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
words escape me. after reading this my mind is a bit hazy.

that... was f'n hot.
hasu86 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh Jesus! Now that is what I call f* wonderful. That was ridiculously sinfully intense and erotic and most praiseworthy. It's been a while since I've read a hardcore, raw, and completely sexually charged smut piece so I bow down to your greatness of pulling this off with the ease of a seasoned author. The end had me cracking up something fierce too. A f* awesome one-shot! I've suddenly become quite inspired! ;)

-hasu