Reviews for Powered by the Past
PLS CONTINUE!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
GOOD FIRST CHAPTER!
Gibbongobbin chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
This is definitely going in my Favorites! I thought it would just be a typical Colby whumpage but I can honestly say that this was by far the funniest one ever. Off the charts awesome, so glad you wrote the second chapter!
lilballerette10 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
amazing story! Definitely one of my favourites! I loved when David finally realized how alone Colby felt on that freighter...that scene was perfect! Loved this story!
epalladino chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Perfect characterizations and a great continuation of the first chapter.

P.S. You must have written this very fast. It has a number of little typos. They became a touch distracting.

Thanks, Beth
coconut-dreamer chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
Well, I was quite content where you finished it last time, but this was a very nice addition. Great job at exploring the whole David/Colby situation. Loved the doped-up Colby. Fanastic work!
Thesaurusgirl chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Colby stoned is a hoot! This was great. Glad you wrote a 2nd chapter. I was so far from disappointed. Also, it was nice to see David and Colby put aside macho dignity and say what needed to be said. The best line of all was "Hey, Hey, if I had a wife, I'd be able to say I was stuck at work." That's just the kind of goofy sarcasm Colby would think of! Keep writing. I enjoyed this very much.
sarasidle3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
OMG I want more please update soon i really want Colby to be ok.
KYenkin chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
Great fallow up chapter. It was great seeing David really be there for Colby and I'm glad he finally apologized though Colby maybe to stoned to remember it but it's a start. Thanks for a great story.

Katie
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Fabulous chapter. I don't want this to be over. More please?

I like the wasted Colby. Colby's panic, David understanding... Colby thanking David.

YMCA! hahahahah. Horrible bar, fireman theme heheheheheheh!

Great job. Write just one more chapter please?
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I was thrilled to see another chapter to this. I was actually content with the first one as a great one-shot, but, I have to admit, this second installment did more for me to rectify David and Colby's relationship.

The medical drama of this was very nicely done. Don's "in your face" attitude with the paramedic was perfect as was David's resolve to stay with Colby through it all.

I adored Colby on morphine! It added a wonderful comedic touch in the middle of all the drama. Brilliant.

I see an improvement in your work; both in this one and "Wizard of Oz", and I am anxiously looking forward to more of your stories.
lauradaexplorer chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I am so glad you wrote the extra chapter. Great writing, I am such a fan of a good Colby whump and good writing (hate spelling and grammar errors, so much so that I may become a beta)! Great writing with the panic attack, the tone was just perfect. I will be adding you to my favourite authors list.
SazzaBirdy chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This was brilliant, very well written and the characters were great, i loved david's punch!
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Best lines EVER in a NUMB3RS fanfic:

“That was something else my friend.” Colby commented, “You sure you weren’t special forces?

“That was pure New York, baby” Sinclair managed a weak grin.

WAY TO GO! Great story!

Of course... I wouldn't object to a second part; Getting Colby off that spike is NOT going to be pleasant for him!

Cindy
Chianna chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You know - what is not to like about a little Colby whumping but it was not gratuitous. I liked the plot and story line and the dialogue rang very true to the characters. Great job! More please!