Reviews for From Perfect to Rumours
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This was an absolutely gorgeous collection of ficlets. Each one was captivating, every word and turn of phrase riveting. My clothes were charmed off in short order.
Starsilver chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
You write them so well here - just the right amount of darkness, and your prose is so perfect and gorgeous!

~Star
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
All of them were fantastic! Loved the ending of the last one. I think my favorites were the first and third. Although I do love fem!Hibari 3 Very beautifully written too. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
this was really good :D
The Bottled Optimist chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I love how you write D18 fanfiction, you stay as close to character as one can get in a fanfiction and the prompts are so interesting and detailed really well.

-Christmas.
sasasasasasasasasa chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
They were great! I love the Red Butterfly the most. That was just... wow.
hoshi-hime chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
My review is weak, but this was brilliant.

D18 needs far more love, and if only all fics were the standard of this, I would be one very happy reader.

~hoshi-hime (who will come back and favourite this when she becomes un-lazy enough to log in)
Nozomi-sama chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
i think 'red butterfly' was my favorite. it depicts the darker, mafia side to their relationship so, so well with a dash of fantastic intimacy that displays the complex simplicity that is them without wading into unnecessary details. a-and because hibari in a kimono is sexy as hell. ;D

thus legend hath spoken is definitely a close second. you really have a flair for that sort of old-age-centuries-of-queens-and-kings vibe. i really like that. and, plus, analogies - especially ones worded so excellently - are just awesome~!

you capture the essence of /them/ so amazingly. their relationship is often violent, angry, melancholic yet passionate, sweet, utterly lovely and you weave all those aspects into the stories that feature them. this is a really beautiful collection of ficlets. :D
Makayla chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
These are all so amazing! I loved how you portrayed Kyouya as a woman, it was a perfect mix of Hibari and femme fatale XD Also your descriptions are to die for! Please write more D18 soon _
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This is fic is awesome! -hoots- Very beautifully written. Crafty and unique! please write more!
Sjokolade chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I loved these! Your writing skills are really excellent (_) Currently I'm in love with YamaHiba and MukuHiba, but after reading this... I think I might have to add DinoHiba (maybe I'm just really in love with Hibari ;P) to that. Did you write these as a response to a word-challenge or something, by the way?

Either way, this story is an add 3
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this! Thanks for posting the fic! D
xXJustAnotherFangirlXx chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aahahahah, this is the second time ive read these (the first being on LJ) yet i still love them as much as i did when i first read them.

Your writing truly is beautiful, thank you so much for posting this here!
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Lovely flow of naration and grand vocabularies, as always, which makes it really hard for readers to determine which of these ficlets should be the best.