Reviews for All is Fair in Love and War
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
This was one of the first nejiten fic I have read before I created a fanfic account. Glad to find it and read it again. Keep up the good work
Dreaming101 chapter 20 . 9/14/2012
Great job! Can't wait to see more!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Great first chapter! :)
U R AWESOME chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
U R AWESOME chapter 18 . 7/30/2012
U R AWESOME chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE NARUTO FANFIC! Awesome. o Keep on writing great chapters!
U R AWESOME chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Love this story! Nicely written Neji is so awesome.
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Holy crepes! Why they be talkin ghetto like? They be livin in LA? Haha they didn't talk like that at the beginning
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter:)
Omn chapter 19 . 12/10/2011
I feel so sorry for Neji and Tenten. They have to suffer because stupid boys and girls can't learn to backhoes and respect the couple. Jealousy abd anger has to over take them. Anyways. Great story so far. I really enjoyed reading it.

Check out my NejiTen fanfic, Freshman Year! R&R! Let me know what you think about it and what I should do next.

Update whenever you can!
SnowShowers chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this story so much. It was funny, emotional, dramatic, and heartbreaking. I loved how you wrote it and the way the story turned out. For me it was a truly beautiful read.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 19 . 6/17/2011
God, why can't people just but out of other peoples business. Great chapter btw
Love Is Only a Word chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
omg i love this update soon
Crestfallenfeline chapter 19 . 2/23/2011
THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING! At first when They started dating i kinda had to force mtself to read on, cuz i normally stop once they get together, but im really glad i kept going!

Update soon!

~CFF 3
Yukimi sama chapter 19 . 2/23/2011
Gahhhhhhh! Finally dude! I loved this chapter! Post soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »