Reviews for Don't Trust Me
Ani Delvas chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
well, in my opinion it could go on... Casey freaking out, punish Derek, Derek begs for forgiveness, and Casey takes her sweet time but eventually forgives him, 'cause he was looking out for her, and through out everything they went through they realize their feelings for each other...

but that's just me... :) after a one-shot I always imagine the different possibilities for the story, so I apologize if I annoyed you 0_o

also for future stories, proof read it before you upload it, you can correct it and make it even better...

good luck, keep on writing, may the muse keep you company ;P
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awesome!

I absolutely love it when Derek beats Truman. Truman is scum and I'm glad Casey realizes that!

Nicely done!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very interesting! I liked it though.
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice story and nice work!
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice job. 'Don't Trust Me' came on the radio as I started reading this, haha.
DareYouToMoveVicky chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aww that was cute.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh Oh Oh! WOW! I

m trying not to cry! I was slightly ticked at Derek for givin Truman the CD, I do think Trrman needed to be kncoked off his arrogant high horse but NOT by a CD like that. So when you said the CD was blank everything slipped into place and I am SO glad Derek didn't disappoint!

Crystal
jaz719 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was very different, never read one like that before!
cheesetaco chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
ah!

omgsh

LOVED IT!

XD

I LOVE DEREK! M...dreamy. I want him...rawr. lol

FABULOUS story! just FABULOUS!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
love this

The movie been confirmed? How'd you find out?
brittanysnodes chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Nice little bit at the end about the CD being blank. I knew Derek wouldn't ever be that mean. Of course Truman lost, he'll always lose, he's a jerk.