Reviews for Our Little Secret
Nighteh13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010

I loved the story, hope you continue )
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
"He is too tall, too lean, too blonde. But he is a Bass, and he tastes like scotch and smoke and sin, and if she closes her eyes very tightly, she can almost pretend the lips moving so possessively over hers are his."

Amazing writing. I am so jealous.

"She stiffens, desire and dreams fading with the knowledge that he never would do that. He savors stripping her tights from her, drawing them over her thighs and past her knees and down her calves inch by tantalizing inch, lavishing attention on each newly revealed stretch of skin before moving on with the pleasurable torment. The only garment he enjoys taking off more are garters, on those occasions she wears them, because then he can do the act twice, teasing them both into a frenzy by delaying their gratification even longer."

THis is such a good look at how CHuck would be versus Jack.

That’s alright, precious,” he soothes. “Cry all you want. This’ll be our little secret.”

THis is exactly how Jack would be..crazy motherfer
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Alicia, that was absolutely amazing! It felt so real and at times actually painful. Everything about it was so perfect as though it would fit seamlessly into the tv show as what actually happened that night. You are a wonderful writer, I felt like I was there a part of all of it. Even in all of my own Jack/Blair writings I've never come up with something credible that I really thought could have happened that night and you did it so well.

Great job girl!

annablake chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Are you planning on continuing this? It would be SO interesting. :-)
B.Bass89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
SO I am a hardcore CB shipper and I dont really like the fact that JB happened on the SHOW but I have/had an odd fasination with JB stories LOL. This is how I pictured JB happening. Great job!
ForgetMeNevermore chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Finally, a JB fic! And a hot one at that. Im always looking for CB, CBJ and JB fics. I have a bad habit of sticking to watching updates of Catheryne and Isabelle's stories mostly, but your writing is so beautiful. I adore Will Not Remember, Cannot Forget, it instantly pulled me in! Keep writing, your amazing at it
annablake chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
WOW. Amazing. Even though I'm a fierce CB shipper the Jack/Blair liaison has always fascinated me. Especially the contrast between Jack/Blair and Chuck/Blair. (The contrast between lust and love in a way.) You capture it SO well. I'm sad this is only a one-shot, I want more. :-)

You're truly an amazing writer.