Reviews for Everyone Needs A Companion
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
This is a really good story I hope you decide to continue.
Die Flow chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update!
MayFairy chapter 10 . 2/18/2011
wow this story is really cool! i like how you show the tardis as a person. jeanne seems like an interesting character.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

SARAH
SarahTee chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Great story, can't wait to read more! xx
rara saryn chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
This is cool. I like the idea of the TARDIS having her own name, personality and image, and I like Jeanne and the idea of Ardi chosing her own companion. This is also well written
Die Flow chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
WOW. This story opens up a whole realm of possibilities I'd have never thought of. Kudos!
Die Flow chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I love it! 3 3
identPROXY chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
I really do like the premise of the story. I do, however, feel that the doctor should have felt a tad bit more betrayed by his own ship. The tardis is not only friend and companion to the doctor, she's also his home which is far more precious given his circumstances. I also think that ardi should properly acknowledge both her betrayal and the profound need she felt to resort to what she did, in a more thorough heartfelt conversation with the doctor, in private. It may also be useful for Jeanne to be exposed to the other side of the doctor at some point in the future. She has seen the lonely wanderer, traveling though eternity righting wrongs while suffering loss after loss, but she hasn't see the vengeful lord of time who has committed genocide, and who doesn't give second chances. That dichotomy is lost in a lot of fiction, and lessens the story's impact. Good luck.
NonyMouse chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
I am enjoying this story a lot. The Doctor needs a companion, and it's cute to think of the TARDIS going out and finding him one herself.

My nitpick for this chapter is this: TARDIS kind of is the TARDIS's name. The Doctor's granddaughter (his first companion) said that she thought up the acronym herself, in the first episode of Doctor Who, with the very first Doctor. So she named the TARDIS.

~Nony
BocasAwlBeBack chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Your fic is very original. It's high time the TARDIS gets her very own companion.

It'll be interesting how the Doctor and Jeanne are going to interact/deal with each other.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
It's good! Love it! Is this a one-shot, or will you continue it? please do! love it!