Reviews for Mayhem Abounding
daughterofthe1king chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
I have to say I really feel badly for both Jareth and Jeff...Sarah is a man-eater and proud of it.

I feel worse for Jeff because he is definitely going to be the final victim and Jareth CAN hold his own...still, I just want to strangle the girl :)

Very witty and well-written
Her Royal Goddess chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Yummy in my tummy Jareth is one hot Tamale.

Ha! there's no way Jeff is match for his royal sexiness!

it's like comparing a candle to a raging forest fire that consumes everything in it's wake and I for one would gladly be burned.

I loved the way you had Jeff comparing Jareth to a rock star ;D

Fabulous chapter, can't wait for the next one XX
camcalli chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Yay, finally the Man-Off! Jareth won, hands down, of course. We knew he would. I think my favorite line was the one about the matching eyes. Aggravating. Snicker.

I like that Jeff isn't a legitimate rival. Sarah's attitude towards him is so much more realistic than when she can't decide between Jareth and someone else. Even the fact that she's willing to use Jeff to get back at Jareth is realistic. She knows she's doing it, she feels a little bad about it, but she's still going to do it. How many of us in that situation wouldn't? Just proves that she can be just as cruel as Jareth. Great update
Skylinger chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Jeff's in the way. Come on Jareth and Sarah! I loved the chapter! Graet job and I look forward to the next!

The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
When Sarah said she 'had a terrible, awful idea'! HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS!(lol, I caught it right away) That aside, I fraggin' love your story 333

And Sarah, you are TOTALLY in love with him. It's not a question. IT'S AN ANSWER.

I can't wait for your next update :DDDD (alright, I'm done being retarded)
The-Holy-Desciple-of-Muse chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh gosh, you have no idea how my heart thumped at the mention of 'Golden Years' (I've been wanting someone to put that in a Labyrinth story for so long, and David Bowie just rocks)

That aside, I find your story very entertaining so far, and I hope these chapters that I'm about to read are as well :)
insanityfairy chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Woo! Man-off! Man-off! Man-off!

On an editorial note, there was a dropped "the" somewhere, but I haven't had time to find it again. I think it was after the car drive, though. Oh, and I think chocolatey should be spelled with an e, but maybe that's just me.
mnleonard chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
"I had an idea. An awful idea. I had a wonderful, AWFUL idea."

I haven't even finished the chapter; I had to stop here and acknowledge this moment.

I. Love. The Grinch.
mnleonard chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
I laughed so hard at your moment with the socks and stress ball - I love the nod to 'Envy'!
Creative-Insanity chapter 9 . 5/16/2010
You are seriously screwing with my physiological processes, you know that right? My insides aren't sure whether they're supposed to be warm and fuzzy, in stitches with laughter, or in a goopy fluff-induced puddle. I've ended up with fuzzy stitches that drip goop (do you realize how hard that is to get out of the carpet?). Cannot wait for the next installment. Seriously. I canNOT wait. Therefore, if the next chapter takes as long to post as this one (yes darling, I know your beta dripped caviar all over it, but still), know that I have taken out a contract on you and Rosalinda will be visiting your place of residence to "sort things out". She's really quite a helpful chicken in that way... ;)
Jane Owen chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
And this is precisely why I typically do not read fan fics in progress. You do realize that you first published this LAST year—on my 30th birthday I might add. I think a birthday present might be in order for my 31st birthday…. ;-P

Seriously…not to hound you or anything, but you are a superb writer and I would thoroughly enjoy an update…if you aren’t too busy. Especially since Glittery Jareth may get to meet Blue Eyes :-D.

I can’t believe Sarah took Jareth joy riding in her car! What moxie!

“He sighed. Why had she suddenly turned into a wide-eyed doe? He hadn't been overly forward with her, and even in court, the women -

Jareth blinked.

"Ah," he said quietly, resting his jaw on a closed fist as he balanced the crystal on a gloved fingertip. "So that's it. Precious Sarah, you silly thing…"

It seemed he had a bit of planning to do.”

Okay…you lost me here, but I’m sure it will all be made clear shortly. What is it that Jareth figured out about Sarah here?

Oh, and I must say that I appreciated the line breaks in between POV shifts—made everything infinitely easier to read.

Have a great weekend…and update soon…I’m still hoping for my birthday present! :-D
Jane Owen chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
This is great! I am thoroughly enjoying this (which is going to be a problem since it is not yet completed...drat my inability to stay away from a good "feel-good" fic!)

I have been reading this non-stop (and unfortunately for you, not stopping to review...sorry!) until I came upon this line:

"Dizz, who was holding a squishy yellow stress ball with a happy face on it, was sitting regally above his companions, watching the events below much like Caesar would have watched his Roman games.

He had also stuffed a wad of socks down his pants, obviously imitating another ruler."

I laughed so hard! Hilarious! Thank you for that good laugh!

You do such a good job of combining wit with a good plot that keeps me very well entertained. Thank you!

Now back to your story :-D
LittleMargarita chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Oh the glitter again! Ha ha ha ha ha! That was funny! I'd be annoyed too though. When it comes to cars, I like to keep them immaculate. I'd hate it if I found mine covered in glitter.

Ziggy is such a sweetie! He's the only one who helps Sarah with the cleaning. The car ride with Jareth was just brilliant. Gosh! I even found myself wanting a piece of him!

Jeff can try to spoil Sarah all he wants but her heart already belongs to Jareth (even though she does not realize it right now)

Anyhow, I just love your fic. Can't wait to see the next update.
LittleMargarita chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
Wow! The Dancing part was funny...hahahahahaha!

And the way the goblins think is so simple and innocent. It's just endearing. The glitter mess was excellent. Hilarious. I just love how Sarah has a thing for Jareth's "pants". Ha ha ha ha ha!
LittleMargarita chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Oh poor Jeff! I thought it was odd that the numbers were all scrambled on the apartment doors but it now makes sense to me. Wow. I love how the story is developing...YAY Jareth is here! and good timing too... Let's see how Sarah is going to react to him... It's going to be an interesting reunion... :)
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »