Reviews for Mayhem Abounding
ChestnutBrumby chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Breathing vacuum cleaner... LOL! I love Domino, what a great character he is! We do need a little more Jareth, though...
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ah, that was really cute! Sarah as a buddy to the goblins was very lovely. And I loved her inner monologue thinking about Jareth - 'noticed that did you!'
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Why did you stop?
Nosyarg9 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
One of my all time favorite fics.
AnneSilverfire chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Absolutely wonderful story Hun! So sad I didn't catch up to it earlier but alas I am here now. I can't remember the last time I found an author whose comments and notes were as interesting to read as the story itself. Now onto my review: Jeff can go screw himself because he is an ass... Minus all the glitter that makes Jareth's occasional douchiness okay. I love the goblins and I find their little bits super adorable lol. Did I detect an Alice in Wonderland reference earlier with the crocodile bit and the part of the poem after in parenthesis? Ah well, I enjoy the story very much and will certainly offer my services for anything you may need in case u may lose another beta lol. I just would hate to see anything happen to this wonderful story! Lol and I participate in NaNoWriMo too, same username as my fanfic one so maybe we can be writing buddies there lol. Ta Ta for now! 3
HachimansKitsune chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
I just found this...spent all morning reading it instead of doing work. PLEASE tell me you are going to continue this! *lol* It has been a complete hoot to read...I'm still grinning like a complete IDIOT! SOOOO good!
fallenfaeangel chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
This story is so freakin' excellent! Who knew Jareth could be that sexy...ok, he was already sexy, you just helped show it. This story is sooo great! Of course, they still have to return to reality with her maybe-eviction and his kingdom in shambles. I loved every bit of this story and hope dearly that you will update it soon. Bravo and thank you soooooooo much for such a kick-ass story! All I have to say for Sarah is..SCORE!
MichAre1a chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Well, I have once again stayed up wayyy past my bedtime reading yet another chapter of your fantastic fanfic! This was a really great chapter! Wonderfully hot and incredibly entertaining. I seriously love your writing. Also, I actually laughed out loud at "And suddenly my boobs were on fire" lmao.

Fantastic!

~Michelle

P.S. - What's this about the Jareth Phenomenon? It would definitely interesting if David Bowie was keeping up with our Jareth fantasies, hehe.
zha'aiacole chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
I loved this story! It was perfect! Thank you so Much for sharing it!
Yasu Uchiha chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Oooh, pauvre Jeff. Not really.

And finally, some bone-jumping going on! oh, I love the whole dynamic between the two of them.

Keep it up~! And update soon, please~?
Nightmare Asylum chapter 12 . 7/11/2011
Pleasepleasepleaseplease updaye with the ending! I really love how you characterize Sarah. :) And your goblins!
Theresa Nolan chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
If there is any justice in this world, you will finish this absurdly amazing story as quick as possible because, let me tell you, there are a whole lot of people dying for more!
DragonRose4 chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
Yay for the smut! And what lovely sweet smut too.

Sigh, I guess I will be waiting in anticipation for another update!

Love it though.
Ivory Tears chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
What an exquisite Labyrinth story! I'm in love with this. lol And it is now a definite addition to my favorites. :) I look forward to the next chapter.
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Hello there, I was recommended to your profile and stories by an author you beta for and I have to say I am glad I followed the advice.

I really like this, Jareth throwing the fits the way he does is so fitting for our spoiled majesty. The goblins visiting Sarah like that is pretty kewl too.

I saw on this chapter that you are beta shopping. This was posted a while ago so you might have already found one, but just in case. I would like to apply for that position. I love Labyrinth stories and am very interested on how this turns out.
299 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »