Reviews for Mayhem Abounding
ShadowyLined chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
OMG I'm so tired and must go to bed so I'm sorta rushing through this and then I'll re-read it tomorrow... have to read 3 now. This is very entertaining, despite the rampant use of parenthesis. However, I'll forgive them because it truly is a funny story!

LadyBookworm80 chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Oh pretty please tell me you're writing some more to this story. There's got to be more. Its just too charming to quit!
ShadowyLined chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Okay, yeah, I LOVE this. I was so in need of a humorous Labyrinth story tonight, and my goodness, are they hard to come by! I might've gone through my faves and found a bedtime story but you've very obligingly provided me with a brand new one! Off to chapter two...

notwritten chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Very interesting to read. Enjoy tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
LadyBookworm80 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
I just have to say I absolutely love your way with words, phrases, and terms. They made me belly laugh. If you think getting a key stuck in your home door is bad; try having it break off in your car door, when you have no cell phone, its 30 degrees outside (you have no coat cause it was a short drive), and are 2 miles from your home. Did I mention your forced to carry home groceries? Now imagine the words that accompany that scenario. Anyway, thanks for making me laugh and my miss kitten, aka. Charm the Cat, thanks you too.
LeannaPotter2.0 chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
AW, I love the goblins, their so cute! And I can't wait to see what Jareth gave her. Something glittery... It isn't a pair of his pants, is it?
Athena's Avatar chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
I'm always very nervous about first person narratives, but you pull this one off well, giving Sarah's voice wit and charm. You're goblin logic is fun... and I do so wonder what J may have left her!
notwritten chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Very interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Nanenna chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Why can't it be BOTH a shiny gift an a rhinestone bustier? XD Ah, this was cute and amusing. At first I thought Blue Eyes might have been Jareth in disguise but it quickly became apparent that he was just a guy with no girlfriend. But why didn't she consider who he could have been earlier? Poor girl really did need to get it together, that was just terrible. Those jerks, he deserved the tongue lashing he got!
lov2catnap chapter 2 . 5/17/2009

I love it! I can't wait to read more!

Please write more soon!
Fyreheart chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
Very entertaining start to the story! I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
kms5665 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
A great beginning. Wonder what will happen when Jareth finds out his goblins have been seeing Sarah?
Nanenna chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I found this adorably cute and very sweet. I look forward to future chapters.
comedychik84 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I like this so far! It's cute (and I laughed at the song...)! Keep writing, I look forward to more.
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I have enjoyed this reading. Keep smiling. :-)
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20