Reviews for Mayhem Abounding
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Hello there, I was recommended to your profile and stories by an author you beta for and I have to say I am glad I followed the advice.

I really like this, Jareth throwing the fits the way he does is so fitting for our spoiled majesty. The goblins visiting Sarah like that is pretty kewl too.

I saw on this chapter that you are beta shopping. This was posted a while ago so you might have already found one, but just in case. I would like to apply for that position. I love Labyrinth stories and am very interested on how this turns out.
LunarMidnight chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Nice chapter Sarah & Jareth being challenging is seemingly interesting.
LunarMidnight chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
LOL! Jareth & Jeff lol :D Brill chapter made me luagh so hard I cried :D
LunarMidnight chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
This chapter is brilliant :D So much fun, this whole fanfic is brilliant. I cannot stop reading it :)
kira chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
brilliant
faye chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Oh my god I love this story! But I need to sleep... too many decisions!
CoffeeWench chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Fun! :)
Chibiwing chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
May I just say that that turned me on like no other story *ever* has. Guh. Seriously, that was extremely well written.
startraveller776 chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
ROFL. I love, love, love this story. I love Sarah's voice here: feisty, funny and a little bit mischevious. And the goblins, oh the goblins! Fantastic!

And this most recent chapter? *le sigh* Happy, happy, joy, joy!
LSnow chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Ohinthenameofallthatissparkly. My brain and hormones are so utterly confused and overloaded right now I can't even function. I spent all twelve glorious chapters of this fic either laughing or being reduced to a pile of insanely turned on goo. I love, LOVE this fic with every fiber of my being. Definitely the best I've read so far. You managed to make it funny, sexy, AND you stick close enough to their character bases that I'm not entirely thrown off. Pure genius.

...Also, between you and Jarth, I was forced to create a yahoo account strictly to join the Harem. Just saying.
silvergryphon06 chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
I only was just now able to sop giggling madly so that I could tell you how much I adore your story, your writing, all of it! I am humbled in the presence of your absolute brilliant hilarity! I recently managed to give myself a concussion and this story had cheered me up so much I haven't stopped smiling all day (many, many thanks)! Especially the image of Sarah and little Ziggy charging into the glittery battlefield with their mighty vacuum weapons of righteousness! Please update soon :D
Cashmeritan chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
I love this! I can safely say that I am addicted, at this point. :) ahhhh~~ that lemon was one of the best Jareth/Sarah lemons I've had the pleasure of reading, I hope you include another one at some point!

And you too have received a review from Jareth? I did a double-take when I saw mine xDD it made my day!

I hope you update soon, cause you got me hooked!
MinkyT chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Ohmigoodness that was unbelievably hot!

That was easily one of the best Jareth-and-Sarah-get-it-on scene I've ever read, and if you knew just how many I've read, you'd know what high praise that is.

It just felt so real, so darned sexy and there weren't any jarring moments to bump me out of my blissfully-reading state. All-in-all, utterly wonderful.

Thanks for a gloriously delicious chapter, and I will be waiting with baited breath for the next yummy installment.
MinkyT chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Another fabulous chapter - one of my favourite bits was the description of Jareth from Jeff's pov. All those rock star references - mmmmmmmm. Delicious!

And after meeting the true object of Sarah's affections, isn't poor old Jeff ready to throw in the towel. I mean come ON, Jeff, look at him!

Eagerly on to the next chapter...
MinkyT chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Oooooh, neck-sniffing, thigh-squeezing, fast-driving, all to the tune of almost teenagely-exciting sexual tension. I am loving it!

I really enjoyed the car-ride, especially the part that describes Jareth's strong desire to kiss Sarah, and Sarah TOTALLY picking up on that moment.

Oh dear, look at the capitals and my Californian-juvenile language - but I did say this fic was teenagely-exciting, didn't I? Ergo your fault.

BTW I'm sure someone has told you this by now but Sod's Law is Murphy's Law for the English.

On to the next chapter. Yippee!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »