Reviews for Quiet
Addie99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved it! That's such a Ryan comment! : P
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OMG I LOVED THIS! :D I can't believe they finally put this in here YAY! I hope lots of people requested it. This is SO something I'm writing in next! :D
Pieces Of My Heart chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I love this! I love this series too! I wish other people would write for it. I think it is amazing it is just not that popular. It is a shame. I just love Laurie and Ryan, and you did the characters justice. I hope you write more for them!
Mangum Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ah all that chocolate is sounding soo good right now! I really liked it, it was cute, short, and sweet (lol). I wish that more people would write for this amazing series too!
ChristianBookNerd chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Funny! :)
texancoconut51 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
YAY! Dude, I found this on a whim after rereading MatchPoint for the 30 zillionth time, and this is really good. I intend on writing for this series after I finish the two stories I have in progress rignt now.
miscme chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Ah! I looked on a whim to see if anyone had written for this series...I was so surprised that you had! I 3 Laurie and Ryan. They're the best! Now you just need to write more (like more after they got married) or someone else does! Lol OK, I'll stop rambling now... : ) Great story! (I will say it needed more Ryan though...LOL)

mm
Miss Lavender Sky chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was cute, and very Lauren-like. (:
dancelvr234 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
aw, cute! i wish more people would write for this series. it's one of my favorites ever!
GoodGirlsGoBad chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
omg, i love you! no one knows the lauren holbrooke series! and its terrieble coz i live in aus and they have only released missmatch here :( *sob**sob*
lunakmerry chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
ah that's so cool, the awesomeness that is Laurie and Ryan!
d.p.295 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
haha. This is cute, I like it.
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Laurie Laurie Laurie Laurie! i love it!