Reviews for Killing Loneliness
dofu chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
hng!
this was a delicious read!
KirishimaYui chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I really love how "in character" everyone was. This story was very sweet and touching that I couldn't help but feel bad for the both of them. My heart dropped when I read past Minato pleading Ryoji to stay with him when they both knew that it would last forever. Excellent job! TvT
Khandalis chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
That was beautiful! *tearful* I greatly enjoyed it!
Syek chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
First time reading this pairing, but I must say... I did enjoy it, oh so very much. Their interaction was so sweet and touching, and I loved the emphasis on their bond! The hints of past and future were also very appreciated. Ah yes, and the sexiness helps as well. A joy to read~
Cantella chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I'm reading this before I go to bed, and to tell you the truth, I couldn't have picked anything better than this for my bedtime story xD

Hope to see more from you
Side-CH chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I really enjoyed that!

Minato and Ryoji are so cute (and sexy) together since they kinda are the 'same' in a way...at least Ryoji's body is based off Minato's so its alot like a selfcest thing (also sexy).

As much as I enjoyed the steamy lemon parts, I really liked the lead up to Ryoji coming there and the next morning parts the most. The end was some great comedy and the last little note from Ryoji was sweet.

great fic!
blacksakura13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. SO. MUCH.

It was so cute! and had some humor in it too! poor junpei. scared for life XD

It was soo...*flails* cute andandandand HOT! XD

who! i was flailing so much my brother began to question my sanity...no, wait. he already thinks im insane XD

LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Thank you for writing such an awesome story! (_)b