Reviews for Down to the Bones
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely loved this story! As a southern gal, I appreciated all the references (I've seen "Beau" the groundhog at the Yellow River game ranch!). Most of all, I appreciated the wonderful fic - your writing was gripping, funny, and touching, too. Off to find the sequel :)
Summer of '69 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I'm very happy now. Just the mixture of gruffness and Southren genlteman McCoy is.
Shu of the Wind chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
This story...pure wonderfulness.
Shu of the Wind chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
"Provoking Spock into opening a can of whoopass?

He did a stellar job."

I literally laughed out loud at that one. XD
startrekfanwriter chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
"Frankly I don't give a damn..."

Well that was brilliant channeling of Rhet Buttler. Well done sneaking it in there author.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
"I'm a nurse not a psychic!"

That was just brilliant. No wonder this story has gotten 200 reviews!
Chandlia chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
This was a fun story to stumble across. Characterizations were great and I hope you're still plotting and planning a sequel or two, or three. Either way, thanks for the great story!
chillinwithRAYintheuk chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
HOLY AMAZINGNESS BATMAN! Ha ha ha, this story is AWESOME! When and will there be the sequel you were talking about? Hopefully soon cuz I am in love with this story! :D You made me love Bones and Chapel together :) And you write really well! Anyways, you are a seriously talented writer and I love this story and I REALY hope to hear more! I NEED MORE! Ha ha, that's how awesome this is! So, please! (HUGE ADORABLE PUPPY DOG EYES) Please, please, please, please? :) Thanks a bunch and have a wonderful spectacular day! :D :D :D
Kristen chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
wow this is a really good story. i normally only read spock/uhura but this one might be enough to change that...
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I was hook line and sinker as soon as I saw the summary. SCARAMOUCHE! This fic is total perfection.
tanner chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
I really enjoyed reading this; seeing the behind the scenes so to speak and seeing their relationship grow.
Birdie Anne Writes chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Loved the story - I enjoyed your portrayal of Bones, and the use of other elements from the original series to flesh out the story. Looking forward to reading more from you!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I _can_ imagine Jim trying to hit the high notes, and it's not pretty.

But the rest of this story is. Very well done-Bones and Christine belong together, and I do look forward to the confrontation with Korby et al.

Brava!
Avistone chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
I really love this story! It's absolutely wonderful (flufftastic). I look forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Oh, splendid chapter. My sister-in-law is a nurse prac, and I must make her read this chapter. I love how gossip and dark humor helps the medical crew through the horrible waiting.

Yeah, Kirk cheated. But when it comes to Captain Nero, hey, whatever works!

I glad they kissed.