Reviews for Down to the Bones
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2016
I love your story ! I admire your will to show the behind of the scene with McCoy, and I never really thought about a relationship between him and Christine Chapel, but that was nice. The moment at the bar in the first chapter was especially interessant, with these two turning around each other. And then, I think you managed to make them both IC, and that's quite impressive ;)
Congrats for this work and thanks for sharing it ! :D
fran4y chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I love Bones McCoy &James T. kirk.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely loved this story! As a southern gal, I appreciated all the references (I've seen "Beau" the groundhog at the Yellow River game ranch!). Most of all, I appreciated the wonderful fic - your writing was gripping, funny, and touching, too. Off to find the sequel :)
Summer of '69 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
I'm very happy now. Just the mixture of gruffness and Southren genlteman McCoy is.
Shu of the Wind chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
This story...pure wonderfulness.
Shu of the Wind chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
"Provoking Spock into opening a can of whoopass?

He did a stellar job."

I literally laughed out loud at that one. XD
startrekfanwriter chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
"Frankly I don't give a damn..."

Well that was brilliant channeling of Rhet Buttler. Well done sneaking it in there author.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
"I'm a nurse not a psychic!"

That was just brilliant. No wonder this story has gotten 200 reviews!
Chandlia chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
This was a fun story to stumble across. Characterizations were great and I hope you're still plotting and planning a sequel or two, or three. Either way, thanks for the great story!
chillinwithRAYintheuk chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
HOLY AMAZINGNESS BATMAN! Ha ha ha, this story is AWESOME! When and will there be the sequel you were talking about? Hopefully soon cuz I am in love with this story! :D You made me love Bones and Chapel together :) And you write really well! Anyways, you are a seriously talented writer and I love this story and I REALY hope to hear more! I NEED MORE! Ha ha, that's how awesome this is! So, please! (HUGE ADORABLE PUPPY DOG EYES) Please, please, please, please? :) Thanks a bunch and have a wonderful spectacular day! :D :D :D
Kristen chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
wow this is a really good story. i normally only read spock/uhura but this one might be enough to change that...
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I was hook line and sinker as soon as I saw the summary. SCARAMOUCHE! This fic is total perfection.
tanner chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
I really enjoyed reading this; seeing the behind the scenes so to speak and seeing their relationship grow.
Birdie Anne Writes chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Loved the story - I enjoyed your portrayal of Bones, and the use of other elements from the original series to flesh out the story. Looking forward to reading more from you!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
I _can_ imagine Jim trying to hit the high notes, and it's not pretty.

But the rest of this story is. Very well done-Bones and Christine belong together, and I do look forward to the confrontation with Korby et al.

Brava!