Reviews for Only Happy When It Rains
awww *wink wink nudge nudge*
Barrett: shu-shut up! *blushing*
me: *giggles* you tsundere... *grin*
RandomYuuProductions chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
Maa~ Please update soon! You have real writing talent there.

Kyle's a playa! I remember asking all the girls out! Rosalind yelled at me, it was hilarious.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
Ahh, so we finally get to Barrett. :3 Aww, he was such a jerk, haha.

Your writing has drastically improved since I last saw this. It flows better and there's a lot more detail. Good job. :) There's still a few intermittent typos or problems with using the wrong word, but those are easily fixed. For example, in this chapter you wrote "toe" instead of "tow" when Max and Rosalind came down with Cecilia. You should find a beta who will fix those for you.

Kichiko is cute, I like her.

I'll be waiting to see more~ This fic has a lot of potential.
teacupz chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It probably the same with the game prologue...

I wonder if the next chapter will includes your original story...?

Update...
Contour Queen chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Unkooth, I'm proud

But you know what it needs?

A scandle between the fat guy and the skiny big nosed guy.

You know what I'm sayin'

*Win-ku*
legend.of.lola chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Psh, okay? I thought you did much better than okay!

Of course she knew that the default name is Kyle; it's one of those obvious things you know when you play the game.

She used the _'s because some people choose a different name than the default 'Kyle'. That way, the reader can come up with their own name, instead of the author doing it for them.

I love the story so far! Can't wait for the next part.
Kitsune no Tora chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
...Aside from the _ for the character's name, I thought you did okay.

You do know that the playable character's default name is Kyle, right? Why didn't you just use it? Otherwise, you could have taken the game's route (like you did with the entire chapter) and had him not remember his name, and have Mana give him one. Why did you place a blank instead, I wonder?