Reviews for Broken
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Please finish this! It's so good! I'm so curious about the time where he didn't remember anyhing and you're story is really filling the gap!
Biba79 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Hey, I just read this fanfic, and I loved it. This is awesome. I loved how you got into Booth's head or didn't, I love how he forgot Bones and everything else and how he is slowly remembering her and getting his memory back slowly.

You are doing an awesome job at it, it's just too bad you haven't updated in a very long time!

Do you think you will update again? Because I really hope so, I would like to know how the road trip went, and if there is any more progress in his memory?
JadedOne47 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
I'm really loving this so far, its FABULOUS!

Keep up the great work and we really really really hope to get some more of it soon.
iamladyliberty chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
please please please come back to this one.

i love it.

you've done an amazingly good job at the characterizations, its totally sizzling, and i want to watch this unfold almost more than i want the season premier.

pretty please?

thank you for writing this!
GrissLittleGirl chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Hey, girl!

What happened with this story?

Keep writing, please!

I long for another chapter!
alyss19 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
I'm really enjoying this! Thanks so much!
csimesser1 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
that was great loved it
crazycamera chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Wow this seems to be what the Dr ordered!
Jordan202 chapter 5 . 5/23/2009
Amazing, Andi! I just got caught up with everything and I love the way they want each other but at the same time they're afraid to move too fast :)

my favorite part was when booth was in the shrink's office. that ass line was fantastic! hahaha

I CANT wait to find out what's gonna happen during the ROAD TRIP!

don't leave us hanging for too long! :)
Stacey And E Productions chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
WIN. that is all. seriously. :]
Stacey And E Productions chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I. FREAKING. LOVE. YOU. in a not gay way, though... gawd... haha. I HOPE THEY AREN'T IDIOTS AGAIN WHEN THEY OPEN UP SEASON FIVE! it'd be SO much fun to see bones's reaction if booth thought he was married to her. tehe. *is such a huge b&b shipper it ain't funny* (E: it's true! gawd, she annoys meh, but i love her.) shove it, e.
bb4evr chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
This is great! Road trip! I wonder where they will turn up.

PPS!

Debi
HawkAngel XD chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
fascinating! really good! update soon please

HawkAngel
tracgyrl chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
ROAD TRIP! AWESOME! I loved the session with Dr. Miller! I'm so glad that his memories are just hiding beneath the surface and not lost forever! I can't wait to find out where they'll end up on their trip...
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 5 . 5/22/2009