Reviews for Never Say Never
Bambii25 chapter 5 . 3/31
She's 18, why does she have foster parents? Usually if someone with foster parents doesn't get adopted by the time they're 18, they get kicked out to make room for children. Also, her parents died after she turned 18, foster homes don't look for adults to take in. She couldn't go to a homeless shelter or something?
Bambii25 chapter 3 . 1/9
Why did she have foster parents? After you turn 18 and lose both your parents and step-father (I'm assuming they died too) you don't get foster parents. 18 means your an adult and can care for yourself, either that or go to a shelter.
Deeshdeesh chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
This story was amazing!
Mariana chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
You said:

I may do an epilogue, but I don't know yet. Hope that it was decent...

Please do it!
bigvamsis chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
update soon please
Azlady2003 chapter 16 . 9/4/2011
OH MY i am surprised she forgave him so easily...It still good that he saved her in time.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
I am so glad you finished this. It will go into my treasure of fanfictions. I have a fanfiction downloader and I save the really good ones, and add to my e-book and transfer them to PDF form and put into itunes and then put on my ipad and ipod. So thank you for finishing this really great story.
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
I loved the last chapter and how you portrayed Edward's anguish. Thanks for taking the time to write this and enjoy watching Twilight!
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 16 . 8/29/2011
i loved it! i hope there's an epilouge.
americanlatinajapanesegirl chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
i liked it! i love to read more of it plz update soon.
NICOLE CARLIE CULLEN chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
errm bella cant die ? great story loving it !
lilangel chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
this is good...update soon
luvinJazz chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Really, really good so far. Can't wait to read more.
Queen of True Love chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
AH! Oh how I wish your chapters were longer!
bigvamsis chapter 14 . 8/15/2011