Reviews for A Lesson in Empathy
Klicks chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
OOH! I read this before! Wow... I can't believe i forgot about this! XD XD XD Although at that time I'd always assumed it was Prime-verse (how stupid of me) because I was like a few weeks old Trans-fan just introduced to TFP.

I would like to see Starscream taking care of li'l Megs. XD
ennui deMorte chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
This is a great chapter and an intriguing story Hope to see more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Damn, more *please* :D Thanks for posting!
Shadir chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
A good chapetr and explications, but... poor MiniMeg ;_;
Blazestar of Shadowclan chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Wow! I love this! Megatron is THE most adorable sparkling EVAR!

Starscream CAN'T kill Megsy! Megsy is LITERALLY too adorable!

Oh and the writting is nice too, but mostly i just like Sparkling!Megatron
poisonouswaffle'n-stuffs chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I really really really! want to know how starscream will end, you have a great plot, and I think u could make starscream more useful you know.. to make this more interesting! XD c'mon! he'd suffered enough!
Flutter Flight chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
It's nice to see an update from this. Even as filler it was an interesting chapter. I liked the science part with Skyfire too. Was the item he found from the SG universe or something else?
Vigatus chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Your story is great. I hope you update soon.
LionsChild chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
yay, a new chapter!

heck, baby-megs really got me...and I sooo want to kick screamer's head in _

Please update soon, the cliffhanger might kill me otherwise...
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Aww... it's a little depressing to see Starscream always beating up the poor little sparkling, even if it WAS Megs. But it just means that it's going to be far more satisfying when he starts being nice to it.

I hope that you haven't dropped this story, and that it updates in the near future.
DBZanya chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
LOL - "Small print" indeed :) Much as I love Starscream though until he feeds the damn sparkling I will applaud every kind of evil the con's and bot's can throw at him. I was thinking "oh, mighty leader... you may have forgotten one wee little detail" when the autobots approached - but although I saw it coming, I was infinitely pleased with the way you pulled of Prime in this confrontation - and then followed up by paperwork... That's just beautiful :) Love your humor. Update soon!
Shadir chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Starscream has verified that it is necessary to be careful with what is wished... it is possible to make real.
Wendiena chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
I really love this story!

That's very unusual actually...but anyways, Update soon! Can't wait to find out what Screamer has in store for mini-Megs XD

LOL, evil datapads of doom:)
Wol Lo chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Oh, you are alive! That's good.

Poor Starscream. I wanted to see finally competent Starscream, but It seems Balrog Roike have other plan for you...
BitterSweetDrug chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I love your Prime, he was so very great! And so very bad hrrhrr

Poor Stascream, I really pity him a little... but he wanted to be like Megs, so he should have seen it coming

But most of all, I do pity little Megs... hope someone will help the little thing, or Screamer is going to kill him :c

Love the story and very happy 'bout you updating 3