Reviews for Chiaroscuro
bugsymutt chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Oh, this was sweet and touching!
mkeeg91 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
pretty silly in a funny way

love to see Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow getting along
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really enjoyed this. nice mix of sentimental, humor, and love

nice work!
httpswwwphpcom chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
"Eeek! Aaargh! I know, I know, it was D/S as much as it was SE/S... no, this is not going to become a habit, it was for plot purposes only! -laugh- Please don't hurt me, I like a little unrequited-love angst just as much as the next fangirl..."

What piece of s/h/i/t your are... and I will hurt you... stop lying to yourself and others. And stop mixing in the comic with the cartoon... it doesn't make any god damn sense! Scarlett liked Snake because he was interestingā€¦ Duke has been boring and bland since day oneā€¦ what in the hell would Scarlett ever see in him?! Stop writing Snake like a f/u/c/king loser and Scarlett as a whore who goes from one guy to the next!

DamagedBeauty
"I've just about had it with the Duke and Scarlett stories (no offense to the fans out there), so I was REALLY glad that someone wrote about the relationship between Snake Eyes and Scarlett. Both chapters were awesome! Please write more!"

Your not going to find that here

But I guess I should glad that you've stop writing about them... no more of your so-called SE/SC (with Duke in the way) crap.

"I really need some new SE/Scarlett inspiration..."

Let the real SE/SC fans write about them... they don't need inspiration... stay away from them fangirl
Not this again gaaahh chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Hehehehe, kick his ass Snake Eyes!
Not this again gaaahh chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Oh jeez.
Not this again gaaahh chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aw. Cute. Interesting. Adorable. Memorable.
Tinks231 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
These are awesome! I do like the Snakes and Scarlett ones...but my favourite would have to be the one with Clutch. Poor guy, he shoulda known Jaye would pull something like that!

Great work!
Shades-Soul chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
love it . If you ever set your mind to do a S/SS please do tell me .
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I hope ya update soon, I really like these Snake-Eyes and Scarlet stories ya write
Shade Without Color chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
The whole Duke thing ruined it
RogueRaven21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Very nice! You have Snake and Scarlett down! Can't wait to read more!
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Really enjoyed the stories.

Would love to see what happens when Snake Eyes does go for Duke, it could be because he sent Scarlett into a dangerous missionand she got hurt.
US.Steele chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
(weeps softly)
ashanti01 chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
Oh this was too good! I wish you would continue it!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »