Reviews for Chiaroscuro
ashanti01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was very amusing but insightful.
TTiTT chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
"no, this is not going to become a habit"

Ha! I've heard that one before. The plot would have bee fine without it just like how the canon comic book did and does fine without it.
HellzCrusader chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
T_T more please?
Dragonrider7 chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
you know wht you need to do? Yu need to continue this story. This one right here in this chapter. Continue courage because hate happy endings and Snakes needs to ge the girl. No offense to all the duke fans out there but the can suck it!
AF Iron 135 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
"Courage" was an awesome story, really well written! HOWEVER... you SO owe us a part two to this one... lol! :)
Corrina chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
omg tell me your not changing your beautiful stories into duke and red ones! omg! no! you cant i love your stories to much! and im a huge Snakes fan!
Rishtalak chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Like you, I too enjoy a bit of angst with my romance. The contrast gives depth to both feelings. Of course, I will always be a S/SE fan, and I can see that Scarlett settling with Duke won't make anyone happy.
Author376 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
OMG! Squee! (or should it be Kawaii?) anyway, this is lovely! A girl's gotta' love some nice unrequited love angst - as you say. ;)

Not to mention that you give us a lovely look inside Snakes' mind. Nobody - not even killer ninja - can be brave on every front. The characterization was spot on and the sweet reminsices about his sister form a perfect balance. :) Thanks for sharing!
mossley chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
All of these drabbles are wonderful. The little insights into Scarlett and Snake Eyes in the different stories, Beach Head and Cover Girl's talk - all offer rich detail that the comics never had the chance to develop. I also think this is the only story I've ever read that had Terri in it, so bonus points for that.
Asterisk78 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Ah, poor Snake Eyes...I didn't mind the D/S, especially since you threw in the angst. Besides, usually I avoid D/S because Snake Eyes's character is butchered, which obviously wasn't the problem here. Great job!

~Asterisk*
trecebo chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Wow, that was pretty powerful insight! Liked the parts of his teenage years very much. Good stuff, that.

And the D/S and SE/S tinglings were kinda cool. Can't imagine those two guys 'duking' it out (bad pun, yes!), but one can daydream.
kagomes heart chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I liked it even if it did have some D/S ;)

But really there was more SE/S in there anyway, simmering beneath the surface and really it just makes it all the hotter :)

I'm sure to Scarlett the control that man has makes him just so frustrating.

But in a way it just sort of adds to his je ne sais quois. Just imagine if it all did come to the surface.

Now hot just wouldn't even begin to describe that!

Wonderful as always, I really do love so very much the way you write these two.
tophat1945 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
sigh...poor snake eyes...poor scarlett...poor Duke... I look forward to you continuing this story line.
kagomes heart chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Write as many Snake Eyes, Scarlett stories as you want. I will read them all!

I love how you write these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
"Some well-meaning newbie asked her, once, why she hadn’t thrown over Snake-Eyes for someone prettier… Duke, say."

That's pretty much the way D/S fans see it, it's almost like racism in a way, they don't want her to be seen with someone like Snake Eyes who can't show his face to others and can't talk. It's like good-looking people like Scarlett shouldn't be with disfigured (his face) and disabled (his voice) people like Snake Eyes.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »