Reviews for Chiaroscuro
trecebo chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
I could feel the steam coming off Snakes. It's hard to watch and not be able to voice things...
Asterisk78 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Ah, cognates...always popping up at the most inconvenient of times. This was quite amusing, and I commend you for bringing in the fearsome Loligirls. I wonder if that had something to do with the mask...

Asterisk*
Rishtalak chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
"This was probably not an acceptable use of ninja training. Right now, Tommy didn’t much care."

Oh, as much as I admire Japanese culture, there are still plenty enough parts of that island that make me want to slam my head-or the heads of the Japanese-into a sturdy wall.

Lovely chapter. Hope to see more in the future!
Author376 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
You have hit me with a giggle attack so painful that I'm actually having trouble breathing.

Thank you! :D

I love all of this, from Tommy's dire response, to his wondering what's going on with the way that they are mesmerized by him and not understanding what's behind the general fascination behind Snakes' 'exotic charm'. ;)

Poor Storm Shadow, having to be giggled-over and idolized like that!

You really are the best!
L'Envoi Mort chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
I like this incarnation of Drizzt...I mean Snake Eyes that you're running with. We're so used to seeing him somewhat distant and aloof, yet here he's emotional - visibly so - and it's a terrific difference.

;)
Author376 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
This is just wonderful! I love how it carries over how Duke is a good guy, but he's a GUY and he sees and wants Scarlett. Nor is Snake Eyes blind to this and wants - on a visceral, male, level - to address this man ogling the woman he loves. It's a great character piece and Snakes deciding on forgoing violence against Duke for sparring with his sword-brother was a perfect note to end it on.

Though, I do confess, I *so* wanted Snake Eyes to hit Duke! ;D

(If you need or want S/SE ideas we could always trade ideas?)
Psyk2 chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Chapter 3 - ROTFLMAOASTC! Love it!
Angel Commando chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
OMG. I love these little oneshots.

XDD

This was so funny! And the little kiss scene at the end was perfect. You should totally make more of these. All the time, you know?

I wouldn't know about the driving. . . 'Cept the Go-Karts I drove went airborne.

Holyshit was that fun. 8D
tophat chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
Cute!
Author376 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This is really, truly adorable. :D Cover Girl thinking that Beach Head was talking about her frist time *driving* and he was asking about her First Time involving another kind of stick entirely. ;)

The kiss at the end was just classic. Another great vignette! Any more Scarlett/Snake Eyes in the future?
DamagedBeauty chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I've just about had it with the Duke and Scarlett stories (no offense to the fans out there), so I was REALLY glad that someone wrote about the relationship between Snake Eyes and Scarlett. Both chapters were awesome! Please write more!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
awse sweet love it hush with this non nese on the next drabble not being a se/s ne we love it keep them coming
AF Iron 135 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Once again excellent story... didn't realize this one was going to have more parts to it. It fit well though! Love the depth of the two characters that you delved into...
CookieMonster chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I have loved everyone of your S/SE stories! I was very happy to find someone who wrote S/SE, so many people pair her up with Duke Can't wait for the next one!
AF Iron 135 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
once again great story! i really enjoyed it; i been meaning to read this for quite a while and finally had a chance to sit down and do that. didn't disappoint one bit :) as always, can't wait for more!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »