Reviews for Chiaroscuro
anubislover chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Please update soon, I love Scarlett and Snake-Eyes! I've read most of your GI Joe stories, and I love them. I can't wait to read more of your drabbles, especially if they're S/SE. Keep on Rollin'!
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Congrats! As always some nice and funny read and I agree with Asterisk78 review, the title is strong :)) by the way I add some work in my deviantart gallery so you can check, we have just started with some characters design we hope this weekend the pencils will be advanced. Saludos desde Latinoamerica.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was really good! I like the fact that she can look beyond the surface and still love Snake-Eyes despite his disfigurement. I look forward to your next one.

I have a request: Mainfraime & Zarana. Oneliner: How far are they willing to go for love and ca they make it work despite being on opposite sides?
White Eyebrow chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Interesting work here. I look forward to other such protracted "drabbles."

(Scarlett really needs to reign in that temper of hers, or they're going to run out of sparring partners. :p)
tophat chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Cute! I like the subtle undertones you write for their releationship. I really like the way Scarlett only "lightly" pounded the idiot greenshirt! hahaha
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really enjoyed this, but what caught my eye most was the title...it isn't often that you see a Renaissance painting technique as a title on Fanfiction. I'm glad to see that the story behind the title was just as unique.

Asterisk*
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
haha perfect he chould have asked you pow love it hope more polt bunnies come for you got some of my own fic tr giveing them a read am looking for a beta
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4