Reviews for End of Small Sanctuary
Guest chapter 34 . 8/28/2013
This is really, really, really good. Kind of mindblowingly good actually. I'm deeply impressed by how incredibly real Dean is. Most girl!dean turns out gimmicky and gross, but I'm actually reluctant to go back after getting to know your Dean. I dont know if youve written any original novels, but I think if you did they would kick ass and I would totally read them. You have a real gift
cata chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
All of this is awesome! Really amazing!
I loved it. Bit please tell me that this isnt the end!
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 34 . 1/23/2013
Word can't even begin to describe how breathtaking this is. Thanks so much for writing, you wonderful author you.
Evil Clone Number 7 chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
This is a fantastic series of stories, and deserves more reviews than it has. If you ever consider starting it up again, know that you'd have a very excited reader.
lady chapter 34 . 7/3/2011
Wow! Just found these short stories and love them. They are amazingly written. I really hope you write more.
Sheridan Holmes chapter 25 . 5/19/2011
Okay, right off the bat, I just wanna say that this is an awesome story. But what on earth is it doing rated K? D:
xxoxLOVELESSxoxx chapter 34 . 7/5/2010
I can't understand why these ficlets don't have a TON of reviews!

They're well written, the characters are kept in character, and the ideas and themes are fantastic. Well done you!

I hope you continue this soon!

xxoxLOVELESSxoxx
Dark-Fate17 chapter 34 . 4/11/2010
Very INTERESTING please keep up the excellent work.
MustLoveCas chapter 34 . 4/2/2010
Such a heartbreaking scene...
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Wow, as much as I love dean, he would be good as a girl
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Aw So Cute
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Girl!Dean? Interesting me like XD
AllieMcD chapter 32 . 10/30/2009
this is so amazing to read, i wish their was more of your alternate future, i would love to see that future cas interacting with past dean, but this latest chapter was by far my favorite, in the car, and cas not quite getting the point of lying to her but trying anyway but messing up by ending it in death, wow, it left me all teared up, it was wonderfully done and i hope there's more soon
Tashilover chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
Despite every nerve ending it telling me not to read this, because it's silly and such, I am finding I am enjoying this very much. I have so many reasons NOT to like it, but here I am already on chapter nine and I want more...more...

The only real biggie I have is Dean's "I want him so badly!" attitude with Castiel. It's a bit over the top and let's face it- girly. Very girly. But I still like the fic and I will read more.
Lochlyn chapter 30 . 10/14/2009
I am really surprised with how well this story is developing. I read it all in one go and am so craving more. I love the idea of Dean as a girl and you did an excellent job in portraying her. And i have to say, that as someone who crochets/knits mittens and hats i would be so pissed if one of my brothers lost theirs in under a week. EXCELLENT STORY. I will be patiently waiting for the next update.