Reviews for Horizons
Stargazer chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
aw. i am happy there is a happy end to that.
KunochiDreamer chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Good chapter.
Prescripto13 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
A good read throughout-nice work!
KaliAnn chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I loved this chapter. I really liked the part where Naruto panicked and started leaking out the Kyubbi chakra. The way Kakashi is able to calm him down is amazing. I really did like how he tried to make him presentable, but couldn't quite get the clothes. So the Hokage finally sees Naruto again.
I bashed Voldie's head chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Oh brilliant. I keep trying to find room for constructive criticisms, but it's very hard when the story is so enjoyable that you don't want to change anything

I love the way you describe the character's feelings more thoroughly in italics. It really adds more depth to the story. You're probably the first person I've seen doing this, and it's a brilliant way of catching characters' emotions. I wonder... if one day I decide to use this method, I'll be sure to send you a PM.

I can see a very interesting reunion coming up. Sarutobi must be feeling absolutely horrible at the moment. I keep wondering if you'll allow Naruto to grow up an awesome shinobi or just focus on his childhood with Kakashi. You could do both, of course, but then it's either focusing on family problems or training problems. I think I'd like the fic either way, although I'm a sucker for not-dead-last Naruto stories ;

Well, awaiting your next chapter (have a blueberry cookie to help you write. Those are heavenly XD),

IbVh
Xtremo3000 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I don't think it seemed rushed at all.

Quite a good chapter infact.

Keep it up

- X3K
izzybell117 chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
wow I have been waiting this for years LOL. I really enjoy this chapter and please update very very very soon. Have fun in camp!
Allie chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
YAY! CUTE! kakashi will have to keep him now, both because of the red chakra, and because Naruto won't let him go.
titania eli chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
YEAH!You finally updated!One word; AMAZING. Can't wait what happened next!
a kitsunes light chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
Yay! I can't wait to read more!

I wanna know what happend to naru while kakashi was away!

PLEASE!

Upadte soon!PLEASE
InARealPickle chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Not cheesy

More like a fluffy white bunny bathed with lavender and vanilla shampoo so it smells as good as it feels when you rub your face against it's fur
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
okay that was way off

why wouldn't kakashi tell the sandaime what he saw in the woods?

That doesn't make any sense at all
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 6/25/2009